NAQT job posting: video coordinator

Anything that's on topic but doesn't fit elsewhere, including related events that might be of interest to quizbowl players.
Important Bird Area
Forums Staff: Administrator

NAQT job posting: video coordinator

Post by Important Bird Area »

naqt.com wrote: NAQT is seeking a person or persons to manage video, including livestreams, at its national championships.

The video coordinator will be responsible for procuring, setting up, operating, and tearing down video equipment, and doing any other necessary things, for recording and livestreaming selected games at selected national championships in spring 2024 (and, hopefully, beyond).

Candidates must be at least 18 years of age, must have graduated from high school, and must be authorized to work in the United States. Applicants may (but do not need to) be active as a player or coach of NAQT quiz bowl. Some form of experience with quiz bowl, especially having attended at least one NAQT national championship, is strongly preferred.

Candidates should email a statement of interest and résumé, indicating applicable experience and access to equipment, to [email protected] as soon as possible. Links to sample video work are strongly desired. Applications will be reviewed as they are received.
Full details
Jeff Hoppes
President, Northern California Quiz Bowl Alliance
former HSQB Chief Admin (2012-13)
VP for Communication and history subject editor, NAQT
Editor emeritus, ACF

"I wish to make some kind of joke about Jeff's love of birds, but I always fear he'll turn them on me Hitchcock-style." -Fred