A new way to card - without writing cards

Anything that's on topic but doesn't fit elsewhere, including related events that might be of interest to quizbowl players.
g-w1
Kimahri

A new way to card - without writing cards

Post by g-w1 »

Hi all! Have you ever wanted to get really good at hindu myth or chinese history? If so, you should sign up for a study I'm doing this summer which measures if AI-generated flashcards can work. All you have to do is take a short multiple choice assessment (as an initial benchmark for what you learned), then study the flashcards for a few minutes every day (using the traditional spaced-repititon algo that Anki uses), and take a short multiple-choice check-in at the end to see how much you learned.

To sign up
go to https://flashcard-study.org/register
with code `hindumyth` or `chinesedyn` (cards generated from the you-gotta-know pages)
Then there will be instructions on how to do it from there. You will get a reminder email if you didn't do the flashcards that day. It should be super simple, so if you have any questions please contact me at [email protected]
You won't have to write any cards, just review them :)
Most of the cards will be good. But if any are bad, just suspend them and it will give me info on how well the system works.

user reminded to add signature -mgmt