SITH I: Call for Editors, Writers

This is the only forum where you should post and discuss offers to have your tournament set hosted at other locations.
3C273
Lulu

SITH I: Call for Editors, Writers

Post by 3C273 »

Hello,

We are looking for experienced editors and writers for 2023 SITH I (Downingtown STEM Invitational Tournament Housewrite), our upcoming HS Regs housewrite. We are in need of a head editor as well as experienced editors and writers in the following categories:

History
Science
The World (Geo/CE)

Please reach out to me over email or Discord if you would like to head edit, edit and/or write for the set. Include examples of previous sets you have worked on and what categories you would like to edit or write for. Feel free to reach out if you have any questions.

Thank you,
Ryan Smith
Email: [email protected]
Discord: ADumbPhysicsNerd#9860
Ryan Smith (he/him)
Downingtown STEM Academy Class of 2025
2023 SITH I Head Editor
Email: [email protected] | Discord: adumbphysicsnerd
Lover of astronomy and physics
3C273
Lulu

Re: SITH I: Call for Editors, Writers

Post by 3C273 »

We're still looking for editors for Science and Pop Culture. If you are interested and/or would like further details, please reach out to me via email at [email protected] or via Discord at adumbphysicsnerd. Thank you very much.
We're still taking on writers from all categories - please reach out if you're interested.
Ryan Smith (he/him)
2023 SITH I Head Editor
1992 in spaceflight
Auron

Post by 1992 in spaceflight »

Who all is on the editing team for this set?
Jacob O'Rourke
Washington (MO) HS Assistant Coach (2014-Present); MOQBA Secretary (2015-Present)
Formerly: AQBL Administrator (2020-2023); HSAPQ Host Contact; NASAT Outreach Coordinator (2016 and 2017); Kirksville HS Assistant Coach (2012-2014); Truman State '14; and Pacific High (MO) '10

Like MOQBA on Facebook and follow us on Twitter!
3C273
Lulu

Post by 3C273 »

Oops, sorry for the delayed response. The editing team is still a work in progress, but it should be finalized within a few days. I'll include it in the set's official post in a few weeks, but I can send it here as well when the time comes.
Ryan Smith (he/him)
2023 SITH I Head Editor
3C273
Lulu

Post by 3C273 »

Head Editor(s): Ryan Smith
Literature Editor(s): Cindy Gao (American, European, Classical/Other); Jonathan Shauf (British); Eric Chang (World)
History Editor(s): Lukas Koutsoukos (American, Ancient/Other); Jonathan Shauf (European, World)
Science Editor(s): June Yin (Biology, Chemistry, Astronomy, Earth Science, Computer Science); Alex Dzurik (Physics, Math)
Fine Arts Editor(s): Lukas Koutsoukos (Visual); Fierro Grey (Auditory); Eric Chang (Other)
RMPSS Editor(s): Eric Chang (Religion, Mythology); Vaishali Sivamani (Philosophy, Social Science)
The World Editor(s): Yaj Jhajhria (Geography, Current Events, Modern World)
Pop Culture Editor(s): Alex Dzurik (Sports, Contemporary Music, TV & Film, Other)
Ryan Smith (he/him)
2023 SITH I Head Editor