College Quizbowl: After Hanukkah (CQAH)

Elaborate on the merits of specific tournaments or have general theoretical discussion here.
Dantooine is Big!
Rikku

College Quizbowl: After Hanukkah (CQAH)

Post by Dantooine is Big! »

Hello all, I would like to announce that I am looking for a head editor and editing team for an upcoming ACF Fall-plus college set (somewhere between 1 and 1.5 dots) called College Quizbowl: After Hannukah, or CQAH for short, intended to be used for tournaments being run in January 2024. I would subject edit and write for the tournament, as well as serve as the logistical head.

I am flexible in my vision of this set, and will work on further details with a head editor. This tournament will serve as a mentorship program for writers. There will be an open call for writers for this set, and editors will be expected to work closely and actively with each writer to provide actionable feedback for future questions.

If you would like to either subject edit or head edit for this tournament, please fill out this form. Feel free to DM or email me at youngflee99 at gmail dot com if you would like to discuss any of the contents of this post further.

I look forward to hearing from you.
Young Fenimore Lee (they/them)
Stevenson High School 2017
Stanford 2021
The New School 2023
Ohio University 2028
Here Comes Rusev Day
Lulu

Re: College Quizbowl: After Hanukkah (CQAH)

Post by Here Comes Rusev Day »

Folks have talked about there being an open tournament at this difficulty level in the recent past and how there needs to be more of that? I would presume this would have an open online mirror (or in-person if a site wants to do that) when the time comes?
Zach Foster
North Myrtle Beach High School '09
George Mason University '13
University of Central Florida '15