NAQT national championship staff call

Dormant threads from the high school sections are preserved here.
Important Bird Area
Forums Staff: Administrator

NAQT national championship staff call

Post by Important Bird Area »

NAQT's national championships logistics team is seeking additional staff, particularly qualified moderators, for three of our upcoming championships:

-the 2023 Small School National Championship Tournament at the Hyatt Regency O'Hare, April 28–30

-the 2023 Middle School National Championship Tournament at the Hyatt Regency O'Hare, May 12–14

-the 2023 High School National Championship Tournament at the Atlanta Marriott Marquis and Hilton Atlanta, May 26–28

Staff must be at least 18 years old, must have graduated high school, and must not be a coach or advisor to a team planning to attend the tournament.

NAQT will cover travel and hotel costs for non-local staff and parking for local staff.

Interested in joining us? If you've worked at NAQT national championships before (whether online or in-person), you can express interest using your naqt.com account. If you're new, please write to [email protected] and we'll get back to you promptly.
Jeff Hoppes
President, Northern California Quiz Bowl Alliance
former HSQB Chief Admin (2012-13)
VP for Communication and history subject editor, NAQT
Editor emeritus, ACF

"I wish to make some kind of joke about Jeff's love of birds, but I always fear he'll turn them on me Hitchcock-style." -Fred