24th Annual Knights Challenge

Dormant threads from the high school sections are preserved here.
AuburnCoach
Lulu

24th Annual Knights Challenge

Post by AuburnCoach »

Auburn High School is pleased to announce that we will be hosting our 24th Annual Knights’ Challenge Tournament on January 14, 2023.

Please note that in order to register for the tournament, you must complete the registration form .

Middle school and Frosh-Soph high school teams may register to attend. Both divisions will be using NAQT IS-218A questions and follow IHSSBCA rules (powers, no negs, and bouncebacks) competing 5 on 5 with a max of 8 per team. We skip the math computation toss-up questions and bonuses for both divisions.

The registration cost is $85 for each team. Schools are expected to bring a working buzzer system and please let me know if you have anyone willing to staff the tournament. Moderators will receive a complimentary breakfast and lunch. We recommend teams bring their lunch as there are no restaurants within close walking distance, so please plan accordingly.

Please complete the registration form and email it to me at [email protected] and mail it with your payment to:

Auburn High School
Attn: Brad Pemberton
5110 Auburn Street
Rockford, IL 61101

If you require a W-9 please email me at [email protected].

All payments should be received by December 31.

Once the field has been established, I will send out an informational email with all the details.

Thanks and hope you can participate!
Nevagay Abel
Head Coach
Auburn High School Scholastic Bowl