LIFT XXI, Kellenberg, Uniondale, NY, 10/29/22 (IS-215)

Dormant threads from the high school sections are preserved here.
BroNi
Rikku

LIFT XXI, Kellenberg, Uniondale, NY, 10/29/22 (IS-215)

Post by BroNi »

LIFT (Long Island Fall Tournament) XXI will be held on October 29, 2022 at Kellenberg Memorial High School, Uniondale, NY.

Information:
- $90.00 First team, $75.00 each additional team. Checks should be made out to "Kellenberg Memorial High School."
- Discounts: $10.00/buzzer system, $15.00/scorekeeper, $35.00/reader: minimum payment per team: $45.00
- NAQT IS-215 (20/20 untimed) No comp math toss-ups, Yes comp math bonuses.
-We will have prelim. brackets, ranked playoff brackets and then crossover games. (Depending on the Field size)
-We are tentatively setting a limit of 24 teams, and a tentative maximum of 3 teams/school. The field cap is small due to our uncertainty of our ability to effectively moderate more games. This year's club is populated with new unexperienced team members. We will happily expand the field if teams sign up experienced READERS and to encourage this, we have increased the discounts respectively. So please sign up readers so we can have our usual 36 teams!
- If anyone in the local area who is not affiliated with a school would like to read for LIFT, please contact us at the email address below.
- Bagels, juice and coffee will be provided.
- Location: Kellenberg Memorial HS located at 1400 Glenn Curtiss Blvd, Uniondale, NY 11553, on Long Island, 30 miles E of NYC, right off of Exit M4 West on the Meadowbrook Parkway. Recommendation: Those coming from outside the NYC area should NOT go through the city.
- Registration is from 7:30 to 8:30 AM, with the first round starting at 8:45 AM. The last game should end around 6:00 PM.

You can register by posting here or by email to Miss Victoria LaMonica ([email protected]) or Bro. Nigel ([email protected]). Please include # of teams, # of WORKING buzzers, # of scorekeepers/readers, an email address and a cell phone # so that we can easily contact you. Feel free to email with any questions.

Thank you! We look forward to seeing you on October 29th!

Field (as of 10/19)
Brearley
Chenery MS (MA)
Darien A (CT)
Darien B (CT)
High Tech A (NJ)
High Tech B (NJ)
Hunter A (NY)
Hunter B (NY)
Hunter C (NY)
King School Stamford (CT)
Kings Park (NY)
Mepham A (NY)
Mepham B (NY)
Mountain Lakes A (NJ)
Mountain Lakes B (NJ)
North Babylon (NY)
Port Jefferson (NY)
Valley Stream South (NY)
Wilton (CT)
Woodland (CT)

(20)
Bro. Nigel, Coach, Kellenberg Memorial HS, NY
ecasserly
Kimahri

Re: LIFT XXI, Kellenberg, Uniondale, NY, 10/29/22 (IS-215)

Post by ecasserly »

Hello,
I sent an email, but I would also like to post here, just in case.
North Babylon would like to add a second team, and we will also be bringing two readers.
I emailed my cell number and my email address is [email protected]

Thank you,
Erin Casserly
North Babylon Academic Team Coach
Erin Casserly
North Babylon