Utter Ganarchy: An April Fool's Day Packet

All announcements for open practices, online or in-person scrimmages, the playing of online packets, and online or in-person playtesting goes in this forum. (Official Skype/Discord tournaments should still be announced in the relevant tournament announcement forums.)
Krik? Krik?! KRIIIIK!!!
Rikku

Utter Ganarchy: An April Fool's Day Packet

Post by Krik? Krik?! KRIIIIK!!! »

April Fool's Day is one of tomfoolery, trickery, and other hijinx. I have a packet that embellishes these characteristics that I'd like to read next Friday, April 1st at 8:00 PM CST in the main quizbowl Discord server.

What is this packet about, you may ask?

You are not here to receive points. Although, you have indeed been called. This packet is a labyrinth of sounds and smells, misdirection and misfortune.
A labyrinth with no exit. A maze with no prize. You will not even realize that you are trapped. Your lust for powers has driven you in endless circles. Chasing the cries of high PPG in some unseen Yellowfruit file, always seeming so near. Yet somehow out of reach.

(In all seriousness this is a packet of 27 questions (because 27 is my favorite number) of questions ranging from "academically" written questions on pop culture to some meme-y meta questions. I think the closest comparison would be a PACE All Star Packet. Below is an April Fool's question I wrote last year as a sample.)
Ganon wrote: This thinker advances a “God-based moral system” in a series of works with Adam Carolla. This thinker described his works as “penicillin for the mind of this country” in collaboration with Allen Estrin. Of two thinkers accused of playing “fast and loose with history” by branding Italian fascism a “leftist” movement by Paul Gottfried, this one was not pardoned for illegal campaign contributions. Dan and Farris Wilks patronized this thinker, whose works include Why the Jews and Happiness is a Serious Problem. This thinker outlined prohibiting obscene language, disregarding nationality, enforcing English speaking, and three other points in a mock “graduation speech.” Though not FDR, this thinker hosts Fireside Chats and creates videos like “Just Say Merry Christmas” and “Dealing with the Woke Mob” on YouTube. For 10 points, name this founder of a namesake “U,” a conservative YouTube channel.
ANSWER: Dennis Prager

ALSO. There will be 8 Secret Rules that will come into play to potentially be uncovered through play of this packet. If there is a lively audience, I think these will be discovered pretty easily, but if not, I'll reveal them over the course or at the end of the game.
Ganon Evans
Misconduct Representative
ACF President, PACE VP of Editing, MOQBA
Francis Howell High School 2018, University of Iowa 2021
Krik? Krik?! KRIIIIK!!!
Rikku

Re: Utter Ganarchy: An April Fool's Day Packet

Post by Krik? Krik?! KRIIIIK!!! »

As somewhat of an April Fool's joke itself, I'm going to move this packet reading to next Monday, April 4th, at 8 PM CST. This is because people will be traveling/otherwise busy with ICT this weekend
Ganon Evans
Misconduct Representative
ACF President, PACE VP of Editing, MOQBA
Francis Howell High School 2018, University of Iowa 2021