Buzzword Season 5: New Features Available for Coaches

Dormant threads from the high school sections are preserved here.
Important Bird Area
Forums Staff: Administrator

Buzzword Season 5: New Features Available for Coaches

Post by Important Bird Area »

Buzzword, NAQT's online quiz bowl game that can be played anywhere by anyone, is back for a fifth season!

Season 5 kicks off October 14 and runs through December 14. We'll be offering eight weeks of all-subject Buzzword at Level A (introductory) and Level C (more difficult) and eight weeks of all-new Popular Culture games.

We're also pleased to offer several options for coaches to help their players improve:

Starting October 14, we're offering three question sets from our archives: the tossups from Invitational Series #186, Invitational Series #185A, and Middle School Series #31 will be available to play on Buzzword at the low price of $12-15 per season.

In addition, Buzzword now has an improved interface that makes it easy for coaches to register multiple players for both practice and competition sets. When you register four or more players, registrations are discounted by up to 70%.

Finally, Buzzword's Coach Tools provide detailed data about player performance. See exactly what questions players are answering and where they're buzzing to determine how your team is progressing and what areas to focus on.

If you have questions about registering or need our help during this season, please contact us at [email protected]. We also welcome feedback about features that would make Buzzword an even better experience.

We're looking forward to having lots of new and familiar faces join us for Buzzword Season 5- register today!
Jeff Hoppes
President, Northern California Quiz Bowl Alliance
former HSQB Chief Admin (2012-13)
VP for Communication and history subject editor, NAQT
Editor emeritus, ACF

"I wish to make some kind of joke about Jeff's love of birds, but I always fear he'll turn them on me Hitchcock-style." -Fred