2020 FRENCH II - Thanks and General

Old college threads.
Shorts are comfy and easy to wear
Lulu

2020 FRENCH II - Thanks and General

Post by Shorts are comfy and easy to wear »

I owe numerous people my thanks for their help in making this set happen. First, my co-writers, Erik Christensen, Laurence Li, and Rahul Rao-Pothuraju. Without their contributions, this set probably would have taken me another year. Second, our playtesters, whose valuable feedback helped refine our writing. Finally, the staffers, who volunteered their time to read, some at the last minute. I greatly appreciate all of your help.

Personally, I had a blast writing for this tournament, even if it did take me years to finish. My historical interests are not the best represented in quizbowl, so I'm glad I was able to write on some more esoteric answerlines/themes. I hope you enjoyed playing this set as much as I did writing it, and I look forward to your comments on how to do better.
Alex Fregeau
UIUC 2016 Linguistics
Lewis Univeristy 2022 Secondary Education
Gene Harrogate
Wakka

Re: Thanks and General

Post by Gene Harrogate »

This was so fun. I regret our tiny mirror didn't include pack access, or I would pick out some favorites. What problems there were weren't noticeable enough for me to remember. Great way to spend a Saturday, thanks Alex, Erik, Laurence, and Rahul.
Henry Atkins
ex-McGill