Crusader Kings II league

Dormant threads from the high school sections are preserved here.
Kilroy Was Here
Rikku

Crusader Kings II league

Post by Kilroy Was Here »

I know from experience that there's a good amount of overlap between the Quizbowl world and the Crusader Kings II fanbase, so I'm here to propose that these boards form some sort of league over it. Rules and starts could change from game to game, but I feel like a weekly hour long session ( where absentee rulers will just have the AI play) would be workable. If I were to establish this, would anyone be interested? If there is, dibs on Byzantium
Collin Parks
University of Michigan '18

"Aragorn was the famed king of Gondor, while the Iberian kingdom was Aragon. Both parties were aware of this coincidence: we have a journal entry from Aragorn that expresses his anger at receiving mail meant for King Peter IV of Aragon for the umpteenth time."~ CommodoreCoCo
ryanrosenberg
Auron

Re: Crusader Kings II league

Post by ryanrosenberg »

Wish I could! I've logged 150+ hours of CKII play but unfortunately don't have a computer capable of running it right now (Chromebooks are great for 90% of things).
Ryan Rosenberg
North Carolina '16
NYU '26 (ideally)
ACF
Jewish Pugilist
Lulu

Post by Jewish Pugilist »

I would be interested in this. A couple of us play in the ucf club along with other paradox games like eu4 and hoi4. I would love to join if a group already exists
Peter Torres
University of Central Florida 2014-2019
A Dim-Witted Saboteur
Yuna

Post by A Dim-Witted Saboteur »

Anyone else eu4 here? I've logged over 700 hours (pls help) and would be interested in a quizbowl eu4 league. Steam username: geojakob12
Jakob M. (they/them)
Michigan State '21, Indiana '2?
"No one has ever organized a greater effort to get people interested in pretending to play quiz bowl"
-Ankit Aggarwal