Magic Draft @ MSNCT Saturday Night (after stats entry[8pm])

Dormant threads from the high school sections are preserved here.
Golran
Auron

Magic Draft @ MSNCT Saturday Night (after stats entry[8pm])

Post by Golran »

Hey staffers @ MSNCT! Any interest in doing a Magic: The Gathering draft Friday night after scrimmages? I'm purchasing a box of Shadows over Innistrad so all you need to bring is some sleeves! Looking for $9/person so I can recoup my costs, or you bring your own 3 pack.s. If you want to insert some chaos into this draft, feel free to bring pack.s from another set and draft with those.

Plan to meet at the scrimmage sign-up desk at the end of scrimmages (around 9:30) to draft starting around 10.

Shoot me an email at [email protected] if you want to reserve 3 pack.s from the box I'm bringing down to Atlanta, and post here to get the ball rolling!

Edit: Let's do Saturday night so we can start earlier. I'll have enough pack.s for 14 people, so we could have 2 pods going if needed.
Last edited by Golran on Wed May 04, 2016 12:02 am, edited 1 time in total.
Drayer the Slayer
currently unaffiliated
naan/steak-holding toll
Auron

Re: Magic Draft @ MSNCT Friday Night (after scrimmages)

Post by naan/steak-holding toll »

Sadly I don't think I'll be staffing any nationals this year but I would love to do this in the future.
Will Alston
Dartmouth College '16
Columbia Business School '21
MorganV
Mafiarator

Re: Magic Draft @ MSNCT Friday Night (after scrimmages)

Post by MorganV »

I won't be at MSNCT but yeah Magic is awesome Shadows is a great draft format would recommend 10/10
Morgan Venkus
dtaylor4
Auron

Re: Magic Draft @ MSNCT Saturday Night (after stats entry[8p

Post by dtaylor4 »

I'm with the others, won't be staffing but would be down for slinging spells in the future (as if my avatar wasn't enough of an indicator).