Solon Two Day Tournament Correction (2/16-17)

Dormant threads from the high school sections are preserved here.
solonqb
Rikku

Solon Two Day Tournament Correction (2/16-17)

Post by solonqb »

I apologize for the error- The correct dates are Feb.16/17. There will be a
social (dinner, bowling, a movie possibly) on Saturday night. 10 rounds each day for ALL TEAMS. NAQT on Saturday(IS-74)/PACE on Sunday.
[email protected] Bob Weiser
Noah Rahman
Welcome to Simbabwe, where the property is already owned and the houses built and you compete to burn and dispossess them. Compete with Robert Mugabe, Canaan Banana, Cecil Rhodes and Sir Godfrey Huggins to earn a place on the all-time EU travel ban list!
PaladinQB
Wakka

Post by PaladinQB »

Bump. I'll give a field update if I get one.
Solondude
Kimahri

Post by Solondude »

I would like to say it was a fun tournament last year. Every team played 10 rounds like Noah stated earlier but there is also round robin type playoff round with 4 or 5 games. The teams in each round robin are picked according to their records after the preliminary rounds. Everyone gets a prize, even the JV bracket if we decide to have one and even the brackets with lower ranked teams with bad records. Also, we are certainly going to have bowling and dinner out (location is uncertain at this point) after the first day of tournament. It is a great tournament to get qualified, practice for nationals and it is a lot of fun....not just because of the amount of rounds, but also for the entertainment provided after.