ACRONYM 16 at The University of Oklahoma (7/29/2023)

Everything related to trash tournaments, including announcements, results, and discussion, goes here.
zbennyy
Lulu

ACRONYM 16 at The University of Oklahoma (7/29/2023)

Post by zbennyy »

The Oklahoma Academic Team is pleased to announce that we will be hosting a mirror of ACRONYM 16 on July 29th, 2023! The tournament will be held at the Physical Sciences Center, located at 601 Elm Street, Norman, OK, 73019. Start time is TBD. I, Zac Bennett ([email protected]), will serve as the logistics coordinator up until tournament day - Oliver Wu ([email protected]) will serve as the day-of Tournament Director.

This will be an open mirror. Anyone of any age is eligible to play on any team they wish. Note that playing this tournament will make you ineligible for the closed high school mirror of ACRONYM happening in September - do not register for this event if you have already expressed your commitment to play that tournament.

The fee for this tournament will be $20 per player, with a $10 discount for each working buzzer system any team brings. Discounts will be assessed to the fees for the entire team; so, a team of four people that brings one working buzzer system will be charged $70. As this is an open tournament, “Staffer Discounts” will be handled on a case-by-case basis.

To register, please email me with the names of players you wish to register, the name of your team (if you’ve decided on one yet), and how you wish to pay. Payment can be made by cash, check, or Venmo.

Please feel free to email me with any questions you may have. We look forward to seeing you in July!
Zac Bennett
Norman North HS (2016-2020)
Ohio State (2020-2022)
Oklahoma (2022-)
ACF, PACE