BHSU at Yale (04/08/2023)

Old college threads.
Zohar
Lulu

BHSU at Yale (04/08/2023)

Post by Zohar »

I am pleased to announce that the Northeast site of BHSU, a nationals-minus level open tournament, will be hosted at Yale on Saturday, April 8, 2023. Matthew Siff will be the tournament director; please direct any questions to him at [email protected].

Logistics
The tournament will take place at Linsly-Chittenden Hall at 63 High Street, New Haven, CT. Gameplay will begin at 9:30 AM.

Registration and Eligibility
This is an open tournament, so everyone is eligible to play. Here is an unofficial team formation spreadsheet for those who are interested. To officially register, please email [email protected] indicating your team's roster and the number of buzzers and staffers you intend to bring. We will set an initial field cap at 10 teams. Please register by April 1.

Fees and Discounts
+$130 base fee
-$25 staffer discount
-$10 buzzer discount

The minimum fee is $75 per team. We will accept payment by Venmo, cash, or check (details will be sent to teams upon registration).

We look forward to seeing you for the tournament!
Daniel Sheinberg
Barrington High School '19, Yale '23
The Stately Rhododendron
Rikku

Re: BHSU at Yale (04/08/2023)

Post by The Stately Rhododendron »

:shock: looking for a team :shock:
Ill be your 5th, 4th, 3rd, 2nd, 1st, whatever works.
Really would love to play!!
IKD
Yale 18
Oakland Mills 14
"I am the NAQT beast I worship."
Good Goblin Housekeeping
Auron

Re: BHSU at Yale (04/08/2023)

Post by Good Goblin Housekeeping »

Thanks to everyone who played the set! I hope you had a good time. Remember that we have a private discussion forum setup and would love everybody's feedback, even if it was limited to how much you hated the set!
Andrew Wang
Illinois 2016