ACRONYM 15 at McGill University (19/02/2023)

Everything related to trash tournaments, including announcements, results, and discussion, goes here.
IncompetentIdiot
Lulu

ACRONYM 15 at McGill University (19/02/2023)

Post by IncompetentIdiot »

I am pleased to announce that an online mirror of ACRONYM 15 will be held by McGill University on Sunday, February 19, 2023. Please note that this is not the newest iteration of ACRONYM (16). If you played the in-person mirror at the University of Toronto during the summer or any other mirror of ACRONYM 15, you will not be able to participate.

The tournament will take place at mcgill.zoom.us. Gameplay will begin at 10:00 EST. I (Kevin Fan) will be the tournament director. Please direct any questions about this site to me at kfan1863 (at) gmail.com.

Registration
The field size is currently capped at 8, depending on staff availability. If you are interested in playing this mirror, please place yourself on the team formation sheet or email kfan1863 (at) gmail.com to register no later than February 16, 2023.

Fees (CAD)
  • Base fee: $100
  • Shorthanded discount: −$10 per player
  • Staffers: −$20 per staffer
  • Minimum fee: $60
e-transfer information will be given to all teams after the tournament. If you wish to pay by other means, we would be happy to accommodate you, but please indicate your preferred method of payment when you register.

Independent staffers will also be paid $20 each. If you would like to staff, please place yourself on the team formation sheet or feel free to contact me at kfan1863 (at) gmail.com or elsewhere.

Conduct
All players will be expected to abide by ACF's Ethics and Conduct Rules.
Kevin Fan
Bell High School '19
McGill University '23
Mygs22
Kimahri

Re: ACRONYM 15 at McGill University (19/02/2023)

Post by Mygs22 »

Hello, it's Andrew Amygdalos from GWU Quiz Bowl,

I have been trying to contact you all about our payment via email for the tournament and I have not received a response. So I am writing here since I do not know any other way to contact you. Could you send the invoice via paypal to [email protected] ?

Thank you,
Andrew Amygdalos
GWU Quiz Bowl President