Pennsylvania NASAT Team Information

This forum is for discussion of high school quiz bowl in Maine, New Hampshire, Vermont, Massachusetts, Rhode Island, New York, Connecticut, New Jersey and Pennsylvania.
AKKOLADE
Sin

Pennsylvania NASAT Team Information

Post by AKKOLADE »

If you're interested in joining/trying out for the Pennsylvania NASAT team this year, please contact Pete Schmidt here: [email protected].
Fred Morlan
University of Kentucky CoP, 2017
International Quiz Bowl Tournaments, CEO, co-owner
former PACE member, president, etc.
former hsqbrank manager, former NAQT writer & subject editor, former hsqb Administrator/Chief Administrator
Antrobus63
Wakka

Re: Pennsylvania NASAT Team Information

Post by Antrobus63 »

NASAT will be in-person next year, so I imagine that more PA kids will be interested in participating. With the circuit ramping up again, on both sides of the state, it may not be appropriate for me to just keep hanging up a NASAT shingle all on my lonesome. If any other coach or parent is interested helping out, please let me know. In the meantime, since I really enjoyed working with bright kids online last year, I'd like to start weekly online practices back up again soon--only with the understanding that simply participating in these get-togethers doesn't make anyone a 'lock' for the NASAT squad. So, if any of you ambitious PA players would like to join in our weekly online meetings, just drop me a line at [email protected].
Peter Schmidt
Columbia '84, Yale '88
Coach, Moravian Academy History Bowl 2020-23
Lehigh Valley Academy 2016-18
Pennsylvania NASAT '15, ‘18, ‘22, '23
Owner and Teacher, Prepare Test Preparation