2022 NAQT SCT at the University of Florida (2/5/2022)

Old college threads.
JohnN
Lulu

2022 NAQT SCT at the University of Florida (2/5/2022)

Post by JohnN »

I am pleased to announce that the Florida mirror of this year's NAQT Sectional Championship Tournament will be held at the University of Florida on Saturday, February 5th 2022! I, John Nienajadlo, will be the TD for this tournament. The tournament will take place in Matherly Hall on UF campus, with more details on an exact room location to come in the logistics email. This tournament is currently taking place in person, and plenty of notice will be given if this is to change.

This tournament will use NAQT's registration system. A link to register can be found here

Fees and Discounts:

$145 base fee for the first team from a school, $120 for second or subsequent teams

-$10 per working buzzer system
-$40 discount per experienced moderator
-$20 discount (per team) for schools new to quizbowl (neither competed in nor hosted SCT or ICT in 2020 or 2021)

The minimum fee per team is $40

Payment:
Payment can be taken on the day of the tournament or anytime before the tournament. Venmo, Paypal, or Check are preferred, but cash will also be accepted. An invoice with instructions on where to send payments will be sent prior to the tournament. Receipts are available upon request.

If you have any other questions, please send them to me at [email protected]. We are looking forward to seeing everyone!
John Nienajadlo
ACF Treasurer 2023-2024, ACF Site Coordinator 2022-2023
University of Florida '24