2022 PACE NSC Playtesting

All announcements for open practices, online or in-person scrimmages, the playing of online packets, and online or in-person playtesting goes in this forum. (Official Skype/Discord tournaments should still be announced in the relevant tournament announcement forums.)
Mike Bentley
Sin

2022 PACE NSC Playtesting

Post by Mike Bentley »

Hi, I'm looking for playtesters for the 2022 PACE NSC.

There will likely be two waves of playtesting. The first will be on a random set of questions (i.e. not packetized, but not organized by subject). It will start in January. Most playtesting sessions will start around 7 or 8 PM Eastern on weekdays and go for about 1.5 hours. On weekends they'll probably take place around 3 PM Eastern. We'll aim to do 3 or 4 sessions per week.

The second wave will start in April or May on packetized questions. More details soon.

Playtesting will take place on Discord.

If you're interested, please email me at [email protected]. Playtesters cannot be in high school or affiliated with any high school team. Do not share question content or any other information about the set with anyone.
Mike Bentley
Treasurer, Partnership for Academic Competition Excellence
Adviser, Quizbowl Team at University of Washington
University of Maryland, Class of 2008
Mike Bentley
Sin

Re: 2022 PACE NSC Playtesting

Post by Mike Bentley »

Wave 2 playtesting will start somewhat soon. It would be great to get a few more people signed up for this. Please email me at [email protected]. (Also email me if you've already signed up and didn't receive the mail I just sent with details.)
Mike Bentley
Mike Bentley
Sin

Re: 2022 PACE NSC Playtesting

Post by Mike Bentley »

Hi, I'm also looking for a few proofreaders who are available to work today and tomorrow morning. Please email me at [email protected] if you're interested. Thanks!
Mike Bentley