HARI at McGill University (04/12/2021)

Old college threads.
IncompetentIdiot
Lulu

HARI at McGill University (04/12/2021)

Post by IncompetentIdiot »

I am pleased to announce that the Canada site of HARI will be held at McGill University on Saturday, December 4, 2021. The set will have difficulty comparable to ACF Winter.

The tournament will take place at mcgill.zoom.us. The opening meeting will begin at 9:45 EST and gameplay will begin at 10:00 EST. I (Kevin Fan) will be the tournament director. Please direct any questions about this site to me at mcgill.triviaclub (at) ssmu.ca.

Registration
This tournament is open to all collegiate teams, but preference will be given to teams currently belonging to the Canadian circuit. The field size is currently capped at 8-10 teams, depending on staff availability. If you are interested in sending a team to this mirror, please email mcgill.triviaclub (at) ssmu.ca to register no later than December 1, 2021.

Fees (CAD)
  • Base fee: $120
  • Shorthanded discount (1–2 players): −$30
  • Staffers: −$15 per staffer
  • Minimum fee: $45
e-transfer information will be given to all teams after the tournament. If you wish to pay by other means, we would be happy to accommodate you, but please indicate your preferred method of payment when you register.

Independent staffers will also be paid $15 each. If you would like to staff, feel free to contact me at mcgill.triviaclub (at) ssmu.ca or elsewhere.

Conduct
All players will be expected to abide by both the following misconduct guidelines and ACF's Ethics and Conduct Rules.

Field
McMaster
Toronto (x2)
UBC
McGill
Waterloo
Western

Inver Hills
Washington
Warwick
Kevin Fan
Bell High School '19
McGill University '23
IncompetentIdiot
Lulu

Re: HARI at McGill University (04/12/2021)

Post by IncompetentIdiot »

UBC cleared the round robin field at 9-0 with 300-245 and 310-290 victories over 7-2 Washington and Toronto B \setminus Raymond, respectively. Complete statistics can be found here. Thanks to the HARI writing team and all our staffers for making this happen.
Kevin Fan
Bell High School '19
McGill University '23