Best quiz bowl/academic schools?

Dormant threads from the high school sections are preserved here.
AirJay
Lulu

Best quiz bowl/academic schools?

Post by AirJay »

Hey all, I am a sophomore in college. I could graduate in the spring, but I am debating whether I want to transfer and enjoy college a bit more. These are the schools I am considering:

UChicago
MIT
Harvard
Stanford
Florida
Michigan
Yale
Swartmore

I am interested in playing quiz bowl in college, so I was wondering if people could rank these schools from best quiz bowl programs to worst? I am looking for a school that attends a bunch of tournaments each year and has a well-funded program. Of course I would not transer solely based on that, but I was curious to see how people rank these schools.

Thanks in advance!
MLafer
Rikku

Re: Best quiz bowl/academic schools?

Post by MLafer »

AirJay wrote:Hey all, I am a sophomore in college. I could graduate in the spring, but I am debating whether I want to transfer and enjoy college a bit more. These are the schools I am considering:

UChicago
MIT
Harvard
Stanford
Florida
Michigan
Yale
Swartmore

I am interested in playing quiz bowl in college, so I was wondering if people could rank these schools from best quiz bowl programs to worst? I am looking for a school that attends a bunch of tournaments each year and has a well-funded program. Of course I would not transer solely based on that, but I was curious to see how people rank these schools.

Thanks in advance!
Michigan has a generous budget and has also had much success at national tournaments in the past few years. They go to as many tournaments as they can in the area, but the Midwest really doesn't have many schools that play quiz bowl compared to other areas, so there are fewer tournaments than in some other parts of the country. And their budget isn't so big that they can fly anywhere they want, so expect a lot of driving long distances.

Chicago seems to have an even larger budget than Michigan (they have flown out to the west coast several times for non-national tournaments) and have also had much success in the past years.

Harvard & Yale have pretty good teams, but their budget seems to be minimal, as they rarely leave the New England area. There do seem to be a lot of tournament mirrors in that area this year so that might not be a problem. MIT doesn't seem to leave the area either, and their team hasn't made much of an impact in recent years.

Florida seems to do quite a bit of traveling, going as far as Chattanooga, and attends most of the tournaments in the south.

Stanford pretty much stays on the west coast and alternates between tournaments in the LA area (USC, UCLA, Caltech) and the Bay area (Berkeley). Expect to play Berkeley F a lot.

I know Swarthmore (edit: did not lose) a lot of players last year but I expect they play most tournaments in the Mid-Atlantic (PA/MD/VA) area and possibly some in New England.
Last edited by MLafer on Mon Oct 17, 2005 10:12 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Theory Of The Leisure Flask
Yuna

Re: Best quiz bowl/academic schools?

Post by Theory Of The Leisure Flask »

MLafer wrote:I know Swarthmore lost a lot of players last year but I expect they play most tournaments in the Mid-Atlantic (PA/MD/VA) area and possibly some in New England.
Swarthmore actually lost very few players last year. Out of a membership in the high teens, including a large, enthusiastic, and friendly contingent of freshmen, we had two graduating seniors (one who rarely went to tournaments) and a semi-retiring junior. The team is still quite large, and healthy, and well-funded. We did probably lose a notch competitively- the junior and I had both been on the A team for three years running.

Swarthmore's team has always had some difficulty with the very hardest tournaments, but we've always been regionally competitive and quite strong in low-and-medium difficulty tournaments. The main problem, as you can probably guess, is that a small school of 1,300 undergraduate students just can't expect to draw from the large and (in the case of grad students) experienced pool of students that perennial powerhouses such as Michigan and Chicago can. But we still manage a bunch tournaments, many of which are quite close, due to the density of the Mid-Atlantic, and usually do well (attending at least one national eight of the past nine years, and sending two teams last year).

There are also many other wonderful things about Swat that have nothing to do with quiz bowl. In conclusion, you should come to Swarthmore.

-Chris, who can always be counted on to shamelessly plug his alma mater
Chris White
Bloomfield HS (New Jersey) '01, Swarthmore College '05, University of Pennsylvania '10. Still writes questions occasionally.
NotBhan
Rikku

Post by NotBhan »

Florida is pretty well-funded and travels to as many tournaments as logistically possible. Most of those tournaments are in the southeast, but we do send teams to the ICT each year, and we occasionally fly a team here and there for an invitational.

--Raj Dhuwalia

P.S. For a Miamian, UF has the added advantage of being within driving distance of Miami, which makes it a lot cheaper to visit home.
AirJay
Lulu

thanks

Post by AirJay »

thanks for the input everyone, right now (based on many factors, and not taking into account distancel) this is my preference:

1) Stanford
2)Chicago
3) Florida
4) Swartmore
5) Harvard

Where can I find out who is graduating etc. for these teams? I don't want to be stuck on a team full of amazing seniors on the bench, nor on a team with no one on it. Also, does anyone know if University of Miami has a quiz bowl team? I don't go there, and I am skeptical of how successful they could be, but maybe I could practice with them to stay sharp...
csrjjsmp
Lulu

Post by csrjjsmp »

One of Stanford's best players graduated last year and is now at USC, though they still have a strong program. Chicago has no shortage of good players either.
Of course we haven't been doing so badly here at Berkeley either, a lot of new players this year and quite a few dinosaurs.
Skepticism and Animal Feed
Auron

Re: thanks

Post by Skepticism and Animal Feed »

AirJay wrote:thanks for the input everyone, right now (based on many factors, and not taking into account distancel) this is my preference:

1) Stanford
2)Chicago
3) Florida
4) Swartmore
5) Harvard

Where can I find out who is graduating etc. for these teams? I don't want to be stuck on a team full of amazing seniors on the bench, nor on a team with no one on it. Also, does anyone know if University of Miami has a quiz bowl team? I don't go there, and I am skeptical of how successful they could be, but maybe I could practice with them to stay sharp...
Chicago's bread and butter is grad students that are here for the better part of the decade, it seems. Outside of David Press, I don't think there will be many leaving.

Michigan's probably got the best young guys, but undergraduates leave much more quickly than Grad students do.
Bruce
Harvard '10 / UChicago '07 / Roycemore School '04
ACF Member emeritus
My guide to using Wikipedia as a question source
MCDoug
Lulu

Post by MCDoug »

Jay? As in Ransom Everglades Jay?

Either way, you're always welcome at UF. We practice about 6 hours a week, travel to around 10 tournaments a year, and are in the process of rebuilding a solid Div 1 team and already have a pretty good Div 2 team with Travis, Kelli, Sarah, and company. You are welcome to come up and go to a practice any Wednesday or Tuesday if you're in town.

--Doug
miamiqb
Lulu

Post by miamiqb »

MCDoug wrote:Jay? As in Ransom Everglades Jay?

Either way, you're always welcome at UF. We practice about 6 hours a week, travel to around 10 tournaments a year, and are in the process of rebuilding a solid Div 1 team and already have a pretty good Div 2 team with Travis, Kelli, Sarah, and company. You are welcome to come up and go to a practice any Wednesday or Tuesday if you're in town.

--Doug
Actually this is Ransom Everglades Jay, as I seem to known in quizbowl circles ;-).

University of Miami has a foundling team so you are welcome to come join us for practice (talking to AirJay). We are on the MAIZE pages...and our contact address is [email protected], email me for info and directions....

BTW, Doug I might take you up on that offer....I will drop you a line if I am in the area.
I like to eat peanut butter
hhssteve
Lulu

Post by hhssteve »

Well, I know very little about college bowl, but I wass just wondering,
what's the buzz (pardon the potential GT pun) about schools in GA, namely UGA, GA Tech, Emory, and Berry?
ericblair
Wakka

Post by ericblair »

hhssteve wrote:Well, I know very little about college bowl, but I wass just wondering,
what's the buzz (pardon the potential GT pun) about schools in GA, namely UGA, GA Tech, Emory, and Berry?
I've played GA Tech, Emory, and Berry only in Division 2. GA Tech is a good team in the Division 2 ranks. We played them in the final match at COTKU at UTC and barely escaped with the victory. I assume their Division 1 team is much better if that's what you are considering.

Also, Emory and Berry in the Division 2 ranks, weren't as impressive as GA Tech.
Eric Blair
Pikeville '04
Georgetown College '08
Currently vagabonding in other countries
solonqb
Rikku

Post by solonqb »

If Stanford has such a strong program, then why on earth have they canceled Cardinal Classic this year?
Noah Rahman
Welcome to Simbabwe, where the property is already owned and the houses built and you compete to burn and dispossess them. Compete with Robert Mugabe, Canaan Banana, Cecil Rhodes and Sir Godfrey Huggins to earn a place on the all-time EU travel ban list!
cvdwightw
Auron

Post by cvdwightw »

Stanford was hit with exorbitant room charges last year, and I don't know what the situation is this year. Last year they canceled it only to work out a last-minute deal for a Cardinal Classic held at Berkeley.

According to their website they've only postponed Cardinal Classic to late April.
hhssteve
Lulu

Post by hhssteve »

ericblair wrote: I assume their Division 1 team is much better if that's what you are considering.
OK, and I might be on the wrong thread for this, but could you please explain the college bowl divisions? Thanks. Pretty much all that I know about CB is that it's like a more laid back, fun version of high school...
jonpin
Auron

Post by jonpin »

For NAQT, Division 2 essentially means (1) you're an undergraduate, and (2) you've never been to or qualified for NAQT nationals in a prior year. There are other rules on their website, but that's the basic part of it.
In general, D-2 means either "not been to a national tournament" or is a synonym for novice.
Jon Pinyan
Coach, Bergen County Academies (NJ); former player for BCA (2000-03) and WUSTL (2003-07)
HSQB forum mod, PACE member
Stat director for: NSC '13-'15, '17; ACF '14, '17, '19; NHBB '13-'15; NASAT '11

"A [...] wizard who controls the weather" - Jerry Vinokurov
Der Kommissar
Lulu

Post by Der Kommissar »

FHC is a good HS.
2ND PLACE CHAMPIONS FHC SPARTANS
ASimPerson
Rikku

Post by ASimPerson »

ericblair wrote:
hhssteve wrote:Well, I know very little about college bowl, but I wass just wondering,
I've played GA Tech, Emory, and Berry only in Division 2. GA Tech is a good team in the Division 2 ranks. We played them in the final match at COTKU at UTC and barely escaped with the victory. I assume their Division 1 team is much better if that's what you are considering.

Also, Emory and Berry in the Division 2 ranks, weren't as impressive as GA Tech.
UGA only plays TRASH events for reasons which have been discussed (at length) elsewhere, though they play at NAQT when they're hosting. I have never played UGA.

We're relatively active. The DII is good (one of, if not the best) in the southeast. DI is probably 3rd or 4th best, but unfortunately that's probably not saying much.

(As for the person who asked about college divisions, there is unfortunately no standard guideline. The tournaments we go to (ie, non-NAQT events) generally operate under this: anyone in their first 2 years (or 4 semesters) of playing college quizbowl is eligible for DII, everyone else is DI.)

Emory had a strong program two years ago, but it kinda fell apart. They seem to be getting a team back together, though.

Berry is always there. They're, erm, not very good.

So, yeah, as for the best in Georgia...it's hard to tell. I think most people on these board would say GT by default.

Oh, yeah, as for the "buzz". Well, here at GT, the Div II team has a bright future...we got a couple of freshmen this year that are very good. Our DI team is okay, but our leading point scorer is leaving after this year.

All this said, the quality of a quizbowl program probably shouldn't be your main consideration in choosing a college....I mean, seriously, if you're at GT for anything other than academics, you're probably not here for the right reasons and you will very quickly hate your life.
Nick Bendler, Georgia Tech '06
Moderator emeritus
Captain Sinico
Auron

Post by Captain Sinico »

Der Kommissar wrote:FHC is a good HS.
... What? Plese stop making terrible off-topic posts.
hhssteve
Lulu

Post by hhssteve »

ASimPerson wrote: All this said, the quality of a quizbowl program probably shouldn't be your main consideration in choosing a college....I mean, seriously, if you're at GT for anything other than academics, you're probably not here for the right reasons and you will very quickly hate your life.
Yeah, I'm probably going to either UGA or Mercer, whichever gives me a better offer. I had just read some really random crap on the quizdogs website. Several references to trying to beat Tech in thier serious, intense huddles...
Manyo2
Lulu

Post by Manyo2 »

ASimPerson,

I understand that my former teammate Albert Yu is with with your team in some capacity, I would guess DII. Is he by any chance one of the freshmen you speak of?
ASimPerson
Rikku

Post by ASimPerson »

Manyo2 wrote:ASimPerson,

I understand that my former teammate Albert Yu is with with your team in some capacity, I would guess DII. Is he by any chance one of the freshmen you speak of?
Yes.
Yeah, I'm probably going to either UGA or Mercer, whichever gives me a better offer. I had just read some really random crap on the quizdogs website. Several references to trying to beat Tech in thier serious, intense huddles...
I'm not sure what your last sentence means, but I've been here since...2003 and we haven't played them in that time. So that's kinda funny.

I've heard Mercer before, dunno if they actually have a team or not right now. Several smaller schools are sort of a year-by-year case of whether or not they actually exist. Heck, even Georgia Perimeter fielded a team a couple of years ago, but they seem to have vanished into the ether.
Moderator emeritus
Red-necked Phalarope
Rikku

Post by Red-necked Phalarope »

ASimPerson wrote: I've heard Mercer before, dunno if they actually have a team or not right now. Several smaller schools are sort of a year-by-year case of whether or not they actually exist. Heck, even Georgia Perimeter fielded a team a couple of years ago, but they seem to have vanished into the ether.
Georgia Perimeter was at UGA's junior bird tournament this fall. They had matching polo shirts, if that says anything.
hhssteve
Lulu

Post by hhssteve »

I asked around at Mercer and no one really seemed to know what quizbowl/academic team/college bowl even was. Of course these were some of the same people who didn't know there was an honors program :roll: the closest thing I heard was debate, and that's just a scary animal.

from the quizdogs FAQs
5- What does it take for me to play? I mean do you guys huddle in a dark room for hours on end memorizing lists or do you all have some semblance of a life? No, we let the GA Tech team do the huddling. Our practice schedule is very light.

And, I'm sorry, it's Florida they whine about not beating could've sworn there was another Tech reference somewhere... oh, well

sorry Robin, didn't mean to stir up any trouble...
Matthew D
Yuna

Post by Matthew D »

Just wondering if anyone at U of Alabama or any of the other SEC teams could comment on the state of their programs. I just saw that UG and Florida are going strong but any others, my daughter was asking about if they had one. She is only a 6th grader but planning ahead it appears
steven-lamp
Rikku

Post by steven-lamp »

I think U of A only runs a campus-wide CBI competition. You sign up your team, play in the tournament, and the winning team represents the school at more CBI events. I didn't participate this year because of the dubious rumors I've heard about CBI. For a school with 24,000 student enrollment and a solid Honors College, it's kind of strange that there isn't an NAQT/ACF team here that I've seen. At Get on Board Day [the semi-annual 'club fair' of sorts at UA where EVERY student organization is represented], I didn't see any sign of a quiz bowl or college bowl club or program.
Matthew D
Yuna

Post by Matthew D »

Steve I was hoping you were going to answer this one, I forgot to ask you about this the other day at the Brindlee Mt tournament... but you are right that it is kind of strange that there in no Quiz bowl
wd4gdz
Tidus

Post by wd4gdz »

I'll answer regarding NAQT/ACF tournaments (CBI don't count in my book).

Despite having gone to around twenty or so academic competitions, I've never had the chance to play against UGA. It seems like they have a really good team, so it's unfortunate they don't travel as much.

Georgia Tech probably has the best qb program in Georgia at the moment. Plus, they're nice people and run at least one real tournament every year.

Emory was still really dominate as of last year. They were led by Gerry, who I think has moved on (feel free to correct me if anyone knows for sure). They still have some talent (Marcus and Solomon come to mind), but I've yet to see 'em this year.

Berry goes to a lot of tournaments, it seems. They are not exactly a powerhouse, but their coach is really into the game.

Hijacking the thread a bit...
Does anyone know about the Auburn team? I've played them once at a UTC event and got smoked. They were led by a kid named Taylor Hill, who was pretty good.

Shameless plug:
The Florida State team is pretty good, and perhaps more importantly, young. So, we'll hopefully be strong for at least the next couple of years. We go to every tournament there is, that's a reasonable distance away.
steven-lamp
Rikku

Post by steven-lamp »

One of my HS teammates from last year is at Auburn now, and I remember him saying something about a team there. I would assume he's involved with it, if he was talking about it. If Auburn has a team, then Alabama really needs one...

Just sort of random, but I think one of the B-teamers from last year is playing B-team at Illinois. Eddie Ruan, if any of the Illinois people on here have met him.
ASimPerson
Rikku

Post by ASimPerson »

One of my HS teammates was sort of at the front of the effort to get a team at Auburn. He's become frustrated at the effort it takes for him to round up anyone to go to tournaments and has told me that once he gets their organization chartered with their SGA he'll probably step away from it.

For shame, really-we could use more teams around here. (Looking at Steven and Slade here... :smile: )
Moderator emeritus
Captain Sinico
Auron

Post by Captain Sinico »

Yeah, Eddie's on our team. He's a good dude; practices hard, doesn't talk too much, doesn't get too mad when I almost kill us all with my car, etc.
Incidentally, our team and school are both pretty good, or something.

MaS
Matthew D
Yuna

Post by Matthew D »

Okay Steven, sounds like something you need to start working on at Alabama :wink:
hhssteve
Lulu

Post by hhssteve »

ASimPerson wrote:(Looking at Steven and Slade here... :smile: )
How's Slade doing? I haven't heard from him since ACE camp two years ago. He was a phenom!

In any event, what exactly IS CBI? some lower-derivative form of quizbowl??
steven-lamp
Rikku

Post by steven-lamp »

If Slade transfers from Ole Miss, I'm down. :cool:

In all seriousness, this semester's been a little busy and I'm only going to be at UA for another 4 or 5 semesters. I might try to get something started next fall, though.
Matthew D
Yuna

Post by Matthew D »

well if I were closer I would come and see if I could help you get started..
NoahMinkCHS
Rikku

Post by NoahMinkCHS »

hhssteve wrote:In any event, what exactly IS CBI? some lower-derivative form of quizbowl??
Haha, hhssteve, I really appreciate your curiosity and am amazed this thread hasn't flamed out yet. That said, since you asked about UGA, here's the story.

ASimPerson is right that we haven't played Tech in awhile, which is a shame, I'd like to see it. Unfortunately, we usually play NAQT (even when we don't host!) and they play mainly ACF, as far as I know. We also play CBI. Relative merits of those three very different games are discussed all over this site, so no need to rehash. (There is also a group of former and veteran players here that plays TRASH, and we host 1 or 2 of those events per year. But by no means 100% of the program.)

We would love to have you. But, um, I wouldn't pay too much attention to Robin's website as the definitive guide. :wink:

On the others -- I'm from Macon, so I know a good bit about Mercer in general. There was a guy from my high school who was working on starting a qb team. Not sure if that ever got off the ground as we haven't talked in awhile. He'd be a senior now, though, and since I haven't seen them at anything, you'd probably end up having to start your own.

Berry, I am told, was once a strong program. Another star player from my high school is there now, also as a senior. No idea how that's going either, though I know Berry has a lot of institutional support, so they'll always have some kind of team around.

And I'll second/third/whatever the call for Steven and Slade to definitely work on starting something at UA and UM other than CBI. (Though I believe UA is hosting CBI Regionals this year. For whatever that's worth... probably not much...) But it would definitely be fun to have a good SEC quiz bowl circuit.

(Oh and while we're on it: If you want to check out UGA's program first-hand, we're doing our annual Bulldog Brawl HS tournament on Jan. 21. There may be another HS tournament later in the spring, so stay tuned for that. And feel free to post here or e-mail me if you have any other questions about the team or the school. What high school are you from?)
DVader
Wakka

Post by DVader »

Steven, there's a couple former players that I know at Alabama. Corey is from ASFA and James is from Bob Jones, and I'm sure they'd have at least some interest in joining a team.

Nick, I talked to Cameron a few weeks ago and he said the Auburn team disbanded because of lack of interest, which is a shame.
David John Gagne,
University of Oklahoma
steven-lamp
Rikku

Post by steven-lamp »

I think Corey lives in my Residence Hall, and I run into him all the time at parties around campus. I think we talked about quiz bowl once, and it ended up being something like "Hey man, who wrote 'Gravity's Rainbow'?" and then we sort of yelled in unison "Beer" or something and then proceeded on, but don't quote me on that. :smile: Anyway, I might look into getting a team going or seeing if there's some sort of secret, non-SGA registered team already around. Although the key here is getting chartered with the SGA, because then you can solicit funds from the Provost, President, etc.
Captain Sinico
Auron

Post by Captain Sinico »

hhssteve wrote:In any event, what exactly IS CBI? some lower-derivative form of quizbowl??
To answer your question more precipitately, "yes."

MaS
hhssteve
Lulu

Post by hhssteve »

NoahMinkCHS wrote: (Oh and while we're on it: If you want to check out UGA's program first-hand, we're doing our annual Bulldog Brawl HS tournament on Jan. 21.
What high school are you from?)
Well, I'm afraid the Bulldog brawl falls on the same date as the Model Arab League at Marist and or UGA JanFest, so I have conflicts stacked atop each other for that date. Who knows, though.

And I am from Heritage High School in Conyers, recently placed 2nd at the Brookwood Invitational and like four-or-five-time consecutive AAAA GATA State Champions. Shameless plug, but it's what I have. Robin actually harassed us at state last year about playing for UGA. (He was, of course, coaching his HS team at the time)
ericblair
Wakka

Post by ericblair »

ImmaculateDeception wrote:
To answer your question more precipitately, "yes."

MaS
I have to agree here as well. Sometimes we practice with the CBI style and questions and the questions are horrible in my own opinion. I've never participated but I think my school will be in attendance once again this coming February. I'm not looking forward to as much as I would an ACF-style tournament.
Eric Blair
Pikeville '04
Georgetown College '08
Currently vagabonding in other countries
hhssteve
Lulu

Post by hhssteve »

OK, so I'm a lazy bum, but could someone please direct me to a place where I can decipher the ACF/CBI dichotomy? Thanks, folks.
MLafer
Rikku

Post by MLafer »

hhssteve wrote:OK, so I'm a lazy bum, but could someone please direct me to a place where I can decipher the ACF/CBI dichotomy? Thanks, folks.
"Example is the school of mankind, and they will learn at no other." -- E. Burke

ACF:
http://www.dpo.uab.edu/~paik/acf/results.html
CBI:
http://www.collegebowl.com/games/samples.asp

I think the differences will be readily apparent.
hhssteve
Lulu

Post by hhssteve »

Quite apparent indeed, but what's up with the double questions per tossup in CBI? certainly they are read and not wirtten tossups????
MLafer
Rikku

Post by MLafer »

hhssteve wrote:Quite apparent indeed, but what's up with the double questions per tossup in CBI? certainly they are read and not wirtten tossups????
They cut that sheet in half and give one copy to the moderator and one to the "judge", who is the person that arbitrarily determines protests. Another feature of CBI is the redundant amount of officials, including the "timekeeper" whose sole job is to set the clock and start it at the beginning of the game and after half-time. There is also usually some random person with a headset who gets the word from "central command" that all games are finished and sequesters the teams in the room until then.
quizbowllee
Auron

Post by quizbowllee »

I'm really hoping that the EPA or some other environmentalist group starts some crap with CBI about the number of trees that have to suffer in order to print off CBI questions. Save the trees, play ACF and NAQT!
Lee Henry
AP Lit and APUSH Teacher
Quiz Bowl Coach
West Point High School
President-Elect/Past President- Alabama Scholastic Competition Association (ASCA)
First Chairman
Auron

Post by First Chairman »

Believe me... that's been something I've stated as a concern to "local" officials. Of course, the current typed format works better for television, which is why they do that in the first place.
Emil Thomas Chuck, Ph.D.
Founder, PACE
Facebook junkie and unofficial advisor to aspiring health professionals in quiz bowl
---
Pimping Green Tea Ginger Ale (Canada Dry)
Captain Sinico
Auron

Post by Captain Sinico »

Right. For all their games that are on television...

MaS
NoahMinkCHS
Rikku

Post by NoahMinkCHS »

:chip:, starting in 2002, went to the "paperless" NAC. He and his redundant officials all had laptops with questions, timers, scoring, etc. Very environmentally-friendly and pretty cool. Also, it's much easier to do when you're only running 3 rooms at a time (and don't have to worry about factual or fair questions).

But it would've looked good for the TV cameras :chip: frequently addressed. Had they been there.
geekjohnson
Wakka

UA Team

Post by geekjohnson »

Hey guys. I am pretty UA has a team, or atleast that what the Honors Chair informed me when I asked. I know for a fact that 2 of us here at Faulkner State will be at Bama next year, and possibly our main guy Jonathan Thompson. If there is no NAQT or ACF team I will def. be interested in getting one going. I'll be in T-Town starting this summer, so maybe I'll see some of you guys up there.
Dan Greenstein
Yuna

Re: UA Team

Post by Dan Greenstein »

geekjohnson wrote:Jonathan Thompson
:w-hat: