ICT Prediction Thread 2014

Old college threads.
The Ununtiable Twine
Auron

ICT Prediction Thread 2014

Post by The Ununtiable Twine »

I suppose it's time for one of these ICT prediction threads. I shall begin the thread, which will include random insults not to be taken personally as well as awful mathematical puns:

32. RPI - their RPI is the highest in the field.

31. Florida - this team has achieved offensive heights that its football team could not reach in a million years.

30. Penn B - it's not difficult to see that I'm banishing Lasker to the Noetherrealm of ICT.

29. Claremont Colleges - I would rank them lower if I were not afraid that repeatedly voting them lower would shut the forums down.

28. Cornell - Perhaps I am being a dumbass ranking them here but I could see Cornell finishing west of here very easily.

27. Ottawa - coming down to DRAGOON in Tuscaloosa clearly made Jordan Palmer worse at quizbowl.

26. Louisville - there's a special place in hell reserved for a team that dares beat Alabama 7 times in the same season.

25. Maryland B - there's a special place reserved for Isaac Hirsch, too. He realizes too late that this was indeed the tournament where he should have played on Alabama A (and not Penn Bowl trash long long ago!) and as a result, finishes 25th. Pity.

24. Berkeley - Berkeley qualifies for third bracket, but then Nicholas Karas becomes enamored with my finishes in bar trivia competitions and convinces Berkeley to study bar trivia. They go 0-6 in bracket play.

23. Minnesota - who knows which Mike Cheyne we will get here? The good one or the great one? Anyway, he did not rig the polls to rank us, so I am putting him here. Shame.

22. Western Kentucky - my dark horse in this competition. They will advance out of a tiebreaker for bottom bracket and represent themselves well in the process, going 2-4, probably because Berkeley has become obsessed with the Thompson/Sundberg bar trivia combo and because there were 9 geography questions in the round they play Minnesota in, or something.

21. WUSTL - I have nothing positive or negative to say about this team.

20. Dartmouth - This team would have finished in the second bracket had there been a reasonably high amount of dinosaur questions in the tournament. There are not, so by Jensen's inequality, more teams will finish ahead of them than not. Or something.

19. Chicago B - I have nothing else to say on the matter except that I am correct about this.

18. MIT - I believe that this team is pretty okay, I don't know who's playing for ICT, so I'll take the average: MIT ranking = [(MIT without Neil) + (MIT with Neil)] / 2. Complicated equation there.

17. Columbia - there's a horizontal asymptote that refuses to let this team climb higher than 17th at ICT.

16. Ohio State - Greene will finish higher than Cheyne at this tournament. In a way, I'm sure that's all Greene cares about.

15. Michigan State - this team is slightly better than they were last year. This does not matter, they finish 15th no matter how they play.

14. MCTC - Ah, this team could finish in a number of places, hopefully in the top bracket. However if they drop I see a mixture of interesting results.

T-12. Georgia Tech/Alabama - Alabama and Georgia Tech will finish tied for 12th after Alabama defeats Georgia Tech when Adam Silverman falls for 3 of my buzzer fakes. Never has a finish been more obvious than this one.

11. Stanford - Upon hearing the news that Austin Brownlow is headed to Stanford, this team jumped for joy...and forgot to make the top bracket - something they will not forget to do at ACF Nationals.

10. Alberta - Alberta goes 5-1 in second bracket, only losing to Alabama - they presume Jake Sundberg is not going to attend the match after he does not show up for the first tossup. When he enters the room at tossup 2, they are thrown off and lose.

9. Illinois - They will sadly lose a tiebreaker that would put them in the top bracket. Because of a tossup on a random comic strip. Yup.

8. Reynolds CC - Valencia will not finish higher in their pool in the D2 ICT and do not deserve to be called community college national champions as a result. How could they be? They won't manage to finish in the top bracket of their own tournament! Matt Weiner steals their national championship trophy and dares them to play Reynolds for it. Valencia loses 110-95.

7. Harvard - yup.

6. Chicago - John Lawrence's team enters the match against Yale undefeated, then has to face Matt Jackson in an important match, which his team loses by 5. He cries. Sad times.

5. Michigan.

4. Maryland A - maybe 3rd.

3. Yale.

2. Penn - Only because I never pick the national champion correctly - or any champion for that matter.

1. UVA - will win ICT but no one in Virginia will care because the basketball team is finally good again.
Jake Sundberg
Louisiana, Alabama
retired
sephirothrr
Quizbowl Detective Extraordinaire

Re: ICT Prediction Thread 2014

Post by sephirothrr »

The Ununtiable Twine wrote: Louisville - there's a special place in hell reserved for a team that dares beat Alabama 7 times in the same season.
There's still time left in the season for at least one more.
Ramapriya
Kentucky Quizbowl Alliance
University of Louisville
duPont Manual High School
Birdofredum Sawin wrote: Fri Apr 04, 2014 1:52 pmIf you don't want to be regarded as a "raving lunatic," it might be advisable to rave less, or at least to do so in a less loony manner.
Good Goblin Housekeeping
Auron

Post by Good Goblin Housekeeping »

The Ununtiable Twine wrote: 9. Illinois - They will sadly lose a tiebreaker that would put them in the top bracket. Because of a tossup on a random comic strip. Yup.
HOW WAS I SUPPOSED TO KNOW THE NAME OF DAGWOOD'S BOSS?
Andrew Wang
Illinois 2016
The Ununtiable Twine
Auron

sephirothrr wrote:
The Ununtiable Twine wrote: Louisville - there's a special place in hell reserved for a team that dares beat Alabama 7 times in the same season.
There's still time left in the season for at least one more.
I reside in the second bracket. Climb that mountain if you dare, but I warn you - the eighth time is the charm.
Jake Sundberg
Louisiana, Alabama
retired
minusfive
Rikku

Post by minusfive »

I predict that Alabama will attempt to kick a last-minute field-goal which gets returned for a game-winning touchdown (or some equivalent of a last-second neg). I will also have a bowl of sugar with me that weekend, just in case the Alabama team wants to possess one of those.

The match-up I am most looking forward to is the DI UG showdown between MSU and tOSU. I've got friends on both sides, so mostly I'm just looking for a good game (Buckeyes have it on the regular season, but this is why they have horse races). Of course, Harvard or Stanford's DI UG could well spoil my fun.

I won't presume to talk about my betters (don't start, Jake), but among the teams which could walk away with it, I am hoping that Will Nediger's generous gift of an iced tea at least year's tournament results in good karma (and a long-deserved championship) for the Wolverines (and Cdn Will). It'd be nice to see Penn (with Cdn Pat Liao) take one home. Also cheering for the Gophers and the Bulldogs-but who knows who's taking it? Just to round off the top seeds, it's tough to cheer against favourites the Cavaliers (siss-boom-bah) and really tough to cheer against the Mavericks.

As a couple of teams to watch, I'd pick Alberta and (in DII) Nat'l CC champions Valencia. Good luck!
Jordan Palmer, Nick Penner's Hero.

Pass by, and curse thy fill, but pass and stay not here thy gait.
The Ununtiable Twine
Auron

minusfive wrote:I predict that Alabama will attempt to kick a last-minute field-goal which gets returned for a game-winning touchdown (or some equivalent of a last-second neg). I will also have a bowl of sugar with me that weekend, just in case the Alabama team wants to possess one of those.
As a couple of teams to watch, I'd pick Alberta (who?????) and (in DII) Nat'l CC champions Valencia. Good luck!
I'll take that bowl of sugar and pour it on you a la Def Leppard.

Also, I'm taking JSR to have the highest ranking of any CC team, although they may or may not even advance to the top tier in their own tournament.
Jake Sundberg
Louisiana, Alabama
retired
Cheynem
Sin

Post by Cheynem »

Bracketology

Using the polls and trying to avoid obvious regional matchups, here are my predictions for the brackets:

ONE
1. UVA
2. Illinois
3. Alberta
4. Georgia Tech
5. Maryland B
6. Minnesota
7. Western Kentucky
8. Penn B

TWO
1. Penn
2. Harvard
3. Columbia
4. Ohio State
5. Chicago B
6. Berkeley
7. Ottawa
8. RPI

THREE
1. Yale
2. Michigan
3. MCTC
4. Stanford
5. Dartmouth
6. Cornell
7. Alabama
8. Florida

FOUR
1. Chicago A
2. Maryland A
3. J Sergeant Reynolds
4. MIT
5. Michigan State
6. WUSTL
7. Louisville
8. Claremont

Thoughts?
Mike Cheyne
Formerly U of Minnesota

"You killed HSAPQ"--Matt Bollinger
Ras superfamily
Wakka

Post by Ras superfamily »

Here are my predictions (what I think will happen, rather than what should happen) based on D-value and other results

Virginia
Harvard
Illinois
Chicago B
Cornell
Louisville
Western Kentucky
Claremont Colleges

Penn A
Reynolds CC
Minneapolis CTC
MIT
Michigan State
WUSTL
Dartmouth
RPI

Michigan
Maryland A
Alberta
Georgia Tech
Columbia
Minnesota
Alabama
Florida

Yale
Chicago A
Stanford
Ohio State
Maryland B
UC Berkeley
Ottawa
Penn B
Saajid Moyen
Penn '15
The Ununtiable Twine
Auron

Ras superfamily wrote:Here are my predictions (what I think will happen, rather than what should happen) based on D-value and other results

Virginia
Harvard
Illinois
Chicago B
Cornell
Louisville
Western Kentucky
Claremont Colleges
WHY CAN'T WE BE IN THIS POOL

EDIT: but let's be serious, we all know NAQT will underseed us for the fourth consecutive year so your #7 seed predictions are most likely correct.
Jake Sundberg
Louisiana, Alabama
retired
Peter13
Wakka

Post by Peter13 »

I will put in my thoughts about the rankings:

32. Florida - It's March Madness, but not the good type. My newest information graph clearly shows a negative relation between Gator's basketball and Florida's quizbowl success.

31. Claremont College - This team is full of jacks of all trades, masters of none. Too bad other teams have kings.

30. RPI - Will Qi be there for them; for there lies the balance of force.

29. Western Kentucky - In the biggest scandal of the season, A player from WKU was actually a high school player from Gatton, but never took courses at either school. Somehow, it was set up by Jake Sundburg over a question he couldn't recall at Sectionals, but was really mad about.

28. Cornell - Little is known about them other than they came, they saw, and they play quizbowl.

27. Penn B - Too talented a side to come in near last place. They are a wild stallion, and that stallion's name is James.

26. Alabama - I might get a little flack for this, but it's called regression to the mean. Alabama has been rather poor this year, and they lost to Ottawa in their own backyard. With that shoddy performance, what does that say about them at ICT?

25. Louisville - They live and die by Austin Brownlow, he is their captain of their boat. And their boat looks to be sinking, but stays afloat enough to beat Alabama for the ninth time.

24. Ottawa - Jordan's only hope are if he brought a good enough supporting class to take down a team or two. Or gain superpowers.

23. Minnesota - Will Hart and Cheyne make an appearance together? Will they finally retire from quizbowl? My answer to both is probably no, but you never know.

22. UC Berkeley - The long ride to Chicago gets to them, and they start using the strategy to buzz first for everything. This leads to lots of negs, but somehow Chris Ray still has more.

21. WUSTL - Only Yu can make a difference. That is what Leo Buscaglia said, so it must be true.

20. Chicago B - After hearing for years that Chicago A is the most winningest team at quizbowl, Chicago B has the idea of being the most losingest team at quizbowl. But all is for not, as they have forgotten how to lose.

19. Dartmouth - Alston and Jenson are a rock at the back, and it seems they get everything, but it eventually stops when they learn that they wrote their own pack. Somehow, we never learn what happened, as they are whisked away before anyone can question them.

18. Maryland B - Hirsch needs a partner to join him, and his wish seems to be granted. I don't know who it is yet, but they will come and deliver victory.

17. Michigan State - Joe Nutter is a nutter, ever since he went to Walnut Hills. He makes a deal with the TD's to give them a cut of his new book "Nuts for Quizbowl". His book, just like Michigan State, doesn't do as well as expected.

16. Ohio State - Since day one, Jarret Greene has always wanted to do bigger and better things and unlock quizbowl achievements. He gets one more by beating Michigan State again to be in the top half of the table.

15. MIT - Gurram misses the days when he was top scorer, so he had the genius idea of secretly malfunctioning the opponents' buzzers to produce a shock to prevent anyone else from wanting to buzz. Sadly, his plan failed due to malfunctions already found in the lockout system, which he accidentally fixes.

14. Georgia Tech - Silverman has been rising with so many points recently that many believe he has a shot to be top scorer. But will he? I don't know, why are you asking me?

13. Stanford - A very good side, that has no major errors, they look to perform well. Sadly, one might forget that other teams are better.

12. Minneapolis CTC - It appears that Rob Carson is back, and is putting up so many points, from "Black Square" to "Achebe" to "Bahá'u'lláh" everything is going his way. Then a question about antibodies comes along and ruins the whole thing.

11. Alberta - Sinan and Trevor seem to be the dynamic duo of the North and were one win away from advancing to the top bracket, but somehow they negged on the final question about the Winnipeg General Strike of 1919, and whether they would accept just strike and not general strike. Matt Weiner and Marshall Steinbaum are called in, but they end up arguing, fighting, and causing the Great Quizbowl Fire of 2014.

10. Columbia - A very well balanced that has been making big improvements in recent years, they seem to be going places. Or so I am told, though they are located in New York City, where do you go up from there? New England?

9. Illinois A - Rather recently, the "Fighting Illini" lost their mascot, Chief Illiniwek, due to its portrayal of Native Americans. Therefore, who are they fighting for now? While they have been good the last couple years, with no driving spirit, I see them falling short of the top bracket.

8. Reynolds CC - Matt Weiner and George Berry at an NAQT event. Nuff said.

7. Michigan - Will Nediger tries to find a way to win by doing crossword puzzles before the tournament. While he gets lucky with a tossup on a "five letter word for a poet's muse", his strategy ultimately backfires.

6. Maryland A - Chris Ray has tried to have his negging under control. But on the ICT, he is feeling a little sleepy, so he consumes some caffeine to keep himself up. He feels during the earlier rounds that he is super focused, though in the playoff's last game, he negs his team out of the win. He then realizes that sleep is the most vital thing at that moment, going for a record 24 hours, missing his teammates journey for Maryland.

5. Harvard - Say what you will about them, Liu and his team look to improve on last years performance, and by the way things are going, maybe they can.

4. Chicago A - John Lawrence knows quizbowl. Starting with Yale, then King's College, and now Chicago, it's clear to see he has made the game great. But like all greats, they meet their end, and even with his great supporting cast, I feel fourth is the best they can hope for.

3. Penn A - Eric Mukherjee is the king of the sciences. Patrick Liao knows Canada, and as we all know, NAQT loves Canada. While I would love to put them higher, negs might be a bit of a factor.

2. Yale - They somewhat surprisingly won last year, but can they do it again? Matt Jackson might think so. Too bad I am not him.

1. Virginia - Matt Bollinger is a beast at quizbowl, and his teammates would be standouts at most of these other schools. With Evan Adams, Tommy Casalaspi, and others who are greats in their own right, expect this to be the team that has a chip on its shoulder to rectify the mistake of last year and decimate every team in their wake.
Last edited by Peter13 on Sat Apr 05, 2014 6:16 pm, edited 9 times in total.
Peter Cordeiro
McMaster University, 2019 +/-1
Interim President of the ONQBA
Newest Accomplishment: SCT @ Waterloo - Scored over 40PPG on a Full Team
Nine-Tenths Ideas
Auron

Post by Nine-Tenths Ideas »

Is this supposed to be funny and failing, or is it supposed to be realistic and failing?
Isaac Hirsch
University of Maryland '14
Never Gonna Play Again
Auks Ran Ova
Forums Staff: Chief Administrator

Post by Auks Ran Ova »

Peter13 wrote:I will put in my thoughts about the rankings:

32. Florida - It's March Madness, but not the good type. My newest information graph clearly shows a negative relation between Gator's basketball and Florida's quizbowl success.

31. Claremont College - This team is full of jacks of all trades, masters of none. Too bad other teams have kings.

30. RPI - Will Qi be there for them; for there lies the balance of force.

29. Western Kentucky - In the biggest scandal of the season, A player from WKU was actually a high school player from Gatton, but never took courses at either school. Somehow, it was set up by Jake Sundburg over a question he couldn't recall at Sectionals, but was really mad about.

28. Cornell - Little is known about them other than they came, they saw, and they play quizbowl.

27. Penn B - Too talented a side to come in near last place. They are a wild stallion, and that stallion's name is James.

26. Alabama - I might get a little flack for this, but its called regression to the mean. Alabama has been rather poor this year, and they lost to Ottawa in their own backyard. With that shoddy performance, what does that say about them at ICT?

25. Louisville - They lives and dies by Austin Brownlow, he is their captain of their boat. And their boat looks to be sinking, but stays afloat enough to beat Alabama for ninth time.

24. Ottawa - Jordan's only hope are if he brought a good enough supporting class to take down a team or two. Or gain superpowers.

23. Minnesota - Will Hart and Cheyne make an appearance together? Will they finally retire from quizbowl? My answer to both is probably no, but you never know.

22. UC Berkeley - The long ride to Chicago gets to them, and they start using the strategy to buzz first for everything. This leads to lots of negs, but somehow Chris Ray still has more.

21. WUSTL - Only Yu can make a difference. That is what Leo Buscaglia said, so it must be true.

20. Chicago B - After hearing for years that Chicago A is the most winningest team at quizbowl, Chicago B has the idea of being the most losingest team at quizbowl. But all is for not, as they have forgotten how to lose.

19. Dartmouth - Alston and Jenson are are rock at the back, and it seems they get everything, but it eventually stops when they learn that they wrote there own pack. Somehow, we never learn what happened, as they are whisked away before anyone can question them.

18. Maryland B - Hirsch needs a partner to join him, and his wish seems to be granted. I don't know who it is yet, but they will come and deliver victory.

17. Michigan State - Joe Nutter is a nutter, ever since he went to Walnut Hills. He makes a deal with the TD's to give them a cut of his new book "Nuts for Quizbowl". His book, just like Michigan State, doesn't do as well as expected.

16. Ohio State - Since day one, Jarret Greene has always wanted to do bigger and better things and unlock quizbowl achievements. He gets one more by beating Michigan State again to be in the top half of the table.

15. MIT - Gurram misses the days when he was top scorer, so he had the genius idea of secretly malfunctioning the opponents' buzzers to produce a shock to prevent anyone else of wanting to buzz. Sadly, his plan failed due to malfunctions already found in the lockout system, which he accidentally fixes.

14. Georgia Tech - Silverman has been rising with so many points recently that many believe he has a shot to be top scorer. But will he? I don't know, why are you asking me?

13. Stanford - A very good side, that has no major errors, they look to perform well. Sadly, one might forget that other teams are better.

12. Minneapolis CTC - It appears that Rob Carson is back, and is putting up so many points, from "Black Square" to "Achebe" to "Bahá'u'lláh" everything is going his way. Than a question about antibodies comes along and ruins the whole thing.

11. Alberta - Sinan and Trevor seem to be the dynamic duo of the North and were one win away from advancing to the top bracket, but somehow they negged on the final question about the Winnipeg General Strike of 1919, and whether they would be accept just strike and not general strike. Matt Weiner and Marshall Steinbaum are called in, but they end up arguing, fighting, and causing the Great Quizbowl Fire of 2014.

10. Columbia - A very well balanced that has been making big improvements in recent years, they seem to be going places. Or so I am told, though they are located in New York City, where do you go up from there? New England?

9. Illinois A - Rather recently, the "Fighting Illini" lost their mascot, Chief Illiniwek, due to its portrayal of Native Americans. Therefore, who are they fighting for now? While they have been good the last couple years, with no driving spirit, I see them falling short of the top bracket.

8. Reynolds CC - Matt Weiner and George Berry at an NAQT event. Nuff said.

7. Michigan - Will Nediger tries to find a way to win by doing crossword puzzles before the tournament. While he gets lucky with a tossup on a "five letter word for a poet's muse", his strategy ultimately backfires.

6. Maryland A - Chris Ray has tried to have his negging under control. But on the ICT, he is feeling a little sleepy, so he consumes some caffeine to keep himself up. He feels during the earlier rounds that he is super focused, though in the playoff's last game, he negs his team out of the win. He then realizes that sleep is the most vital thing at that moment, going for a record 24 hours, missing his teammates journey for Maryland.

5. Harvard - Say what you will about them, Liu and his team look to improve on last years performance, and by the way things are going, maybe they can.

4. Chicago A - John Lawrence knows quizbowl. Starting with Yale, then King's College, and now Chicago, it's clear to see he has made the game great. But like all greats, they meet their end, and even with his great supporting cast, I feel fourth is the best they can hope for.

3. Penn A - Eric Mukherjee is the king of the sciences. Patrick Liao know Canada, and as we all know, NAQT loves Canada. While I would love to put them higher, negs might be a bit of a factor.

2. Yale - They somewhat surprisingly won last year, but can they do it again? Matt Jackson might think so. Too bad I am not him.

1. Virginia - Matt Bollinger is a beast at quizbowl, and his teammates would be standouts at most of these other schools. With Evan Adams, Tommy Casalaspi, and others who are greats in their own right, expect this to be the team that has a chip on its shoulder to rectify the mistake of last year and decimate every team in their wake.
Delightful! Insane. Glossolalic. I rate it "the yawning, infinite void"/10.
Rob Carson
University of Minnesota '11, MCTC '??, BHSU forever
Member, ACF
Member emeritus, PACE
Writer and Editor, NAQT
The Ununtiable Twine
Auron

7 + 1 = 8.
Jake Sundberg
Louisiana, Alabama
retired
Mewto55555
Tidus

Post by Mewto55555 »

Peter13 wrote: Matt Weiner and Marshall Steinbaum... end up arguing
Nope, never would happen.
Max
formerly of Ladue, Chicago
Peter13
Wakka

Post by Peter13 »

Mewto55555 wrote:
Peter13 wrote: Matt Weiner and Marshall Steinbaum... end up arguing
Nope, never would happen.
I don't know whether this is sarcastic or not, but this was a reference to the recent Protest Rules thread.
Peter Cordeiro
Rufous-capped Thornbill
Tidus

Post by Rufous-capped Thornbill »

Lmao
Jarret Greene
South Range '10 / Ohio State '13 / Vermont '17
Peter13
Wakka

Post by Peter13 »

Inkana7 wrote:Lmao
What's so funny?
Peter Cordeiro
The Ununtiable Twine
Auron

Peter13 wrote:
Inkana7 wrote:Lmao
What's so funny?
idk man i dont find anything that be funny here you wild stallion you
Jake Sundberg
Louisiana, Alabama
retired
Peter13
Wakka

Post by Peter13 »

James is the wild stallion. Get it right! I would talk to you further, but I bet you would do to be what you did to WKU, whatever that was.

P.S. Hirsch, cannot it be all and neither, a duality of sorts? Also, what was it failing at?
Peter Cordeiro
The Ununtiable Twine
Auron

GET IT RIGHT HIRSCH THE SET OF WHATEVER IT IS IS NOT DISJOINT
Jake Sundberg
Louisiana, Alabama
retired
naan/steak-holding toll
Auron

Post by naan/steak-holding toll »

An excellent display of friendliness toward new posters.
Will Alston
Dartmouth College '16
Columbia Business School '21
Auks Ran Ova
Forums Staff: Chief Administrator

Post by Auks Ran Ova »

gamegeek2 wrote:An excellent display of friendliness toward new posters.
No backseat modding, Captain Sanctimony.

Having performed a dramatic reading of Peter's post, I'm willing to reevaluate it--it's actually quite amusing. Lines like "Jordan's only hope are if he brought a good enough supporting class to take down a team or two. Or gain superpowers." are awesome, when delivered with the comic timing they deserve. Plus, it's a damn sight better than the mess that opened this thread.

PETER YOU'RE ALL RIGHT WITH ME.
Rob Carson
University of Minnesota '11, MCTC '??, BHSU forever
Member, ACF
Member emeritus, PACE
Writer and Editor, NAQT
Peter13
Wakka

Post by Peter13 »

Ukonvasara wrote:
gamegeek2 wrote:An excellent display of friendliness toward new posters.
No backseat modding, Captain Sanctimony.

Having performed a dramatic reading of Peter's post, I'm willing to reevaluate it--it's actually quite amusing. Lines like "Jordan's only hope are if he brought a good enough supporting class to take down a team or two. Or gain superpowers." are awesome, when delivered with the comic timing they deserve. Plus, it's a damn sight better than the mess that opened this thread.

PETER YOU'RE ALL RIGHT WITH ME.
Thanks, it is a big deal to get thanked by one of the greatest mods ever. (I am not brownnosing, I swear. Okay, maybe a little bit.) This took a decent time to put together, and I see how I worded things may not be the best grammatically. Your example shows that, though it's all in good fun. Though these are all my actual rankings for ICT, so I hope I get close to getting a few right.

Edit: I want to just say that my prediction for Alberta was only off by so much because I thought Sinan would be in the line-up. Sinan, where are you?

P.S. Average Error - Jake: 111/32 = 3.47 Peter: 85/32 = 2.66
I beat you again Jake! More funny and more accurate.
Peter Cordeiro