PACE staffing funds

Dormant threads from the high school sections are preserved here.
Not That Kind of Christian!!
Yuna

PACE staffing funds

Post by Not That Kind of Christian!! »

In order to promote community participation in high school events and help alleviate personal financial burden, PACE will be making money available to community members who often pay out of pocket to attend and staff high school tournaments. Up to $100 per staffer and $1500 total can be dispensed to staffers who apply for such reimbursement from PACE. Donald Taylor will lead a small group of PACE members in approving requests; a form to be filled out and submitted to Donald in advance of the trip will shortly be posted. Please let us know of any questions you have about the form or application process.
Hannah Kirsch
Brandeis University 2010
NYU School of Medicine 2014

"Wow, those Scandinavians completely thorbjorned my hard-earned political capital."
Not That Kind of Christian!!
Yuna

Re: PACE staffing funds

Post by Not That Kind of Christian!! »

The application form for staffer travel reimbursement can now be found here. Questions about the form or reimbursement in general should be directed to Donald Taylor at donaldtaylor dot pace at gmail dot com.
Hannah Kirsch
Brandeis University 2010
NYU School of Medicine 2014

"Wow, those Scandinavians completely thorbjorned my hard-earned political capital."
dtaylor4
Auron

Re: PACE staffing funds

Post by dtaylor4 »

Bumping this.

Funds are still available. If you have any questions, email me at the address in the prior post.