LAMP 2005 SAC Tournament Results

Dormant threads from the high school sections are preserved here.
steven-lamp
Rikku

LAMP 2005 SAC Tournament Results

Post by steven-lamp »

1. Walton
2. ASFA

That's all I know at this point. I wasn't even at the tournament, although I wrote/edited nearly all of the questions and helped organize it. I had to be at Regional Science Bowl in Mobile today, but I'll get the full results Monday and database them/update the thread. If anyone else who attended the tournament knows any further results, feel free to post them between now and whenever I update.
Last edited by steven-lamp on Sun Jan 09, 2005 3:57 pm, edited 1 time in total.
jwoolley
Lulu

Post by jwoolley »

Walton A defeated Alabama School of Fine Arts 270-245 in the championship match.
Apollo and Hoover A were semifinalists. Brindlee Mountain (I believe), Ezell-Harding, Mount Brook A and Vestavia were quarterfinalists.
Ezell-Harding defeated Brookwood to win the JV tournament.
edd
Kimahri

Brindlee Mtn

Post by edd »

Lee, this is Eddie who was in charge of the buzzers saturday, please contact us about your buzzers (BOTH SETS) which you left behind. We would be glad to ship them to ya.........i guess
DVader
Wakka

Post by DVader »

The score in the final game was actually 270-235. Walton was far ahead for most of the game, but my team made a rally and was only behind five points going into the last question, which was an easy one that Walton beat us to the buzzer on.
David John Gagne,
University of Oklahoma
PeterGriffin
Lulu

Post by PeterGriffin »

We could have attempted one of our legendary comebacks, but after the first period, we just sat there and let Walton A beat the crap out of us. In the first round, they were beating us 40-30 after the 1st period, and of course it all went downhill from there(We lost by 210 points). It was different in the 2nd round, as they were beating us 60-30 (We Lost by 190 points this time.) They handed us our worst loss ever as a team (including Middle School).
Last edited by PeterGriffin on Mon Jan 10, 2005 7:48 pm, edited 1 time in total.
steven-lamp
Rikku

Post by steven-lamp »

Umm, I think you should say you could have attempted a comeback.
jwoolley
Lulu

Post by jwoolley »

Steven: Please post the LAMP 2005 SAC Tournament results. Thanks!
steven-lamp
Rikku

Post by steven-lamp »

Sorry, I forgot to get them. I'm not at school today, but tomorrow I'll get them and come post them. Again, my apologies.
jwoolley
Lulu

Post by jwoolley »

Would someone please post the 2005 LAMP Scholars' Bowl results!
steven-lamp
Rikku

Post by steven-lamp »

Sorry man I've been really really busy with school as of late. If I remember I'll get them.