Duke Academic Festival 2005 tentative dates

Dormant threads from the high school sections are preserved here.
First Chairman
Auron

Duke Academic Festival 2005 tentative dates

Post by First Chairman »

The basketball schedules are out, and it appears that we will hold our event on Saturday, February 19 (alternate: February 12). A follow-up message will reveal our final decision... but usually our date coincides with College Bowl Regionals... not that we attend that competition. :)
Emil Thomas Chuck, Ph.D.
Founder, PACE
Facebook junkie and unofficial advisor to aspiring health professionals in quiz bowl
---
Pimping Green Tea Ginger Ale (Canada Dry)
First Chairman
Auron

Post by First Chairman »

As I have now found out my spring semester obligations (OAD state championship), the date will be February 19. Alternate date of Feb 12 is the date for OAD 2005, so that alternate date no longer is the case.
Emil Thomas Chuck, Ph.D.
Founder, PACE
Facebook junkie and unofficial advisor to aspiring health professionals in quiz bowl
---
First Chairman
Auron

Post by First Chairman »

Okay, the Duke Academic Festival is set for February 19.

Due to other commitments, I am personally unable to help out as much as I usually could with this competition. So the organizers for this event will be Dinesh Kumar (dk27 at duke edu) and Sean Hou (sean[dot]hou at duke edu).

I will be organizing the NCOAST competition for April 9 as usual.
Emil Thomas Chuck, Ph.D.
Founder, PACE
---
First Chairman
Auron

Post by First Chairman »

Okay, I'm reposting this to all the powers that be that read the boards.

I had put in an announcement on Saturday that Duke AF would be February 12 (because of an internal email). I have since been corrected as it would be on February 19 like I had originally planned and announced (that the date had not been moved as I had thought).

Sorry about the inconvenience, and email the TD's (Dinesh, Sean, and Andrew) to register for the event.
Emil Thomas Chuck, Ph.D.
Founder, PACE
---