NASAT Open Online (8/14/2021)

Old college threads.
The Sawing-Off of Manhattan Island
Rikku

NASAT Open Online (8/14/2021)

Post by The Sawing-Off of Manhattan Island »

This is the announcement thread for the online open mirror of NASAT to be held on Saturday, August 14th 2021.

The tournament will cost $15/player to play. Feel free to sign up as a free agent and form teams here, but note that registration isn't complete until you email me at 18vshanmugam.stem AT gmail DOT com - please do so before August 12th. If you're interested in staffing, please email me at the same email also.

You can find the distribution and more information on the set here - note that the packets that were broadcast on Twitch (14-18) will not be played, and you are free to play this tournament even if you have heard them.

Harassment, discrimination, and other forms of disrespectful and hurtful behavior will not be allowed, and players will be expected to sign a code of conduct before play.

Since this is an online tournament, we will be enforcing standard cheating requirements - players must have both hands visible on camera at all times barring exemptions, which you should email me about.
The Sawing-Off of Manhattan Island
Rikku

Re: NASAT Open Online (8/14/2021)

Post by The Sawing-Off of Manhattan Island »

Reminder that this is in a week - please form teams and email me to finalize your registration soon! At the moment it looks like we'll have a 6 team tournament, so I'd also appreciate one or two more staff signups.