2021 WORKSHOP Open Mirror - 4/24/2021

Old college threads.
cwasims
Wakka

2021 WORKSHOP Open Mirror - 4/24/2021

Post by cwasims »

I am pleased to announce that the WORKSHOP team will be hosting an online open mirror of 2021 WORKSHOP on April 24, 2021 on Discord. You can find more information about the set here. I, Chris Sims, will be the tournament director.

Eligibility
All players, including those in school and not in school, are eligible for this mirror. However, we would encourage you to play your regional mirror if you are a closed team and your regional mirror has not taken place yet.

Registration
To register, please email me at cwasims AT gmail DOT com. A team formation spreadsheet can be found here, but an email is required for your team to be formally registered.

Payment
The fee for this tournament will be $90. We will be offering $25 to all staffers that sign up. Payment details will be forthcoming.

Field Cap
The field cap is currently 10 teams, but this may be expanded pending staffer availability and interest.

Logistics
The tournament will begin at 10am EST, although we request that teams be present on the server by 9:30am.

Code of Conduct
This tournament will be run using the 2021 WORKSHOP Code of Conduct, which will be sent out to all players and staffers prior to the tournament.

I look forward to seeing people play the set on April 24th!
Christopher Sims
University of Toronto 2T0
Northwestern University 2020 - ?
cwasims
Wakka

Re: 2021 WORKSHOP Open Mirror - 4/24/2021

Post by cwasims »

Reminder that this is scheduled to happen in three weeks! If we don't get a few more sign-ups, we may have to cancel the tournament for lack of interest.
Christopher Sims
cwasims
Wakka

Re: 2021 WORKSHOP Open Mirror - 4/24/2021 - CANCELLED

Post by cwasims »

Unfortunately, this tournament has been cancelled due to lack of interest. My apologies to everyone who was hoping to play this - I don't think there will be any future mirrors besides one for high school students.
Christopher Sims