Multiple voting was prevented via both IP tracking and cookies; while we cannot absolutely guarantee that this was effective, we believe it was. Certainly, it would have required a significant amount of effort to subvert, and respondents were reminded that doing so would be highly unethical and render the results invalid. Coaches were prevented from voting (except for Mike Laudermith and Matt himself, who as former players were eligible to vote) by not giving them the URL of the survey; we only distributed the URL to persons eligible to vote.
We have filtered the results as follows. If someone is interested in seeing another filter (for example, how players who voted to eliminate Category X voted on Category Y), let me know and I can post that.
- All results
- Results from current players only
- Comments from current players only
- Comments from former players only
- Results from the north region only
- Results from Chicagoland only
- Results from the central region only
- Results from the south region only
If anyone has questions about any of this, Matt and I would be glad to answer them either in this thread or via email. Thanks to everyone who participated in the survey.