Recruiting for San Jose State University's Quiz Bowl team

This forum is for anyone seeking advice on starting a collegiate team, branching out into new types of tournaments, or other "how-to" aspects of collegiate quizbowl.
KATV0KA
Kimahri

Recruiting for San Jose State University's Quiz Bowl team

Post by KATV0KA »

Hello, I am Sean Lin, and I am currently a freshman civil engineering student at SJSU.

Currently, I'm struggling with finding people on my campus who would be interested in doing quiz bowl. Of the ten or so people I originally contacted who said they would be interested in doing QB, only one has been attended practices and shown an interest in improving and attending tournaments. At our team's first novice tournament, we performed okay, but our limited membership was definitely a disadvantage for us, and I feel as though having just a couple more members on our team before ACF Fall would benefit us greatly.

If you know anyone in San Jose State University or the rest of the Silicon Valley that might be interested in Quiz Bowl, please contact me.
Sean Lin
San Jose State
halfmoonbay
Kimahri

Re: Recruiting for San Jose State University's Quiz Bowl tea

Post by halfmoonbay »

I know some people going to SJSU who might be interested in quiz bowl. Glad to see another South Bay college get on the map.
Zachary Yan
Wayzata, St Olaf, De Anza College, Miller Middle School