Children’s trash packet

Old college threads.
jinah
Wakka

Children’s trash packet

Post by jinah »

I have 20 short trash questions of varying difficulty (generally, easy) on various works of media typically enjoyed by children*, or enjoyed specifically by me as a child. If people are interested, I’m planning on reading these at 9:30pm EST either Wednesday or Thursday; if you would like to hear these and have a preference for the date, feel free to let me know.

*If you attended Penn or UMD social gatherings between 2017-18, you have quite possibly heard most of these.
Last edited by jinah on Tue Apr 07, 2020 9:33 pm, edited 1 time in total.
JinAh Kim
University of Pennsylvania, '18

“Furthermore, the Astros must be destroyed.”
Good Goblin Housekeeping
Auron

Re: Children’s trash packet

Post by Good Goblin Housekeeping »

this is either going to be the best packet ever or I'll be very disappointed. Either way I look forward to going 0/2/6 on it :)
Andrew Wang
Illinois 2016
jinah
Wakka

Post by jinah »

I have been reminded that Passover begins tomorrow, so I’ll bump this to 9:30 ET per someone’s request. I’ll also upload the packet when I’m done so people are welcome to read themselves if that doesn’t work for them, or I’m happy to do another reading later next week if anyone cares strongly.
JinAh Kim
University of Pennsylvania, '18

“Furthermore, the Astros must be destroyed.”
jinah
Wakka

Post by jinah »

This happened; there were unfortunately no powers, as people's power rates would have been very good. I'll post it to the archive this week or so unless anyone wants another reading.

Scores:
Finn 35
Michelle 30
Allison 30
Nick 15
Moses 10
Pranav 10
Alistair 10
Sam 10
Olivia 10
Morgan 5
Jackson 5