Code of Conduct Sharing

A place to discuss topics affecting quizbowlers as a community rather than quizbowl as a game.
Krik? Krik?! KRIIIIK!!!
Rikku

Code of Conduct Sharing

Post by Krik? Krik?! KRIIIIK!!! »

Hello all,

This past year, the University of Iowa, University of Minnesota, Carleton College, and other teams in the North circuit collaborated on a Code of Conduct which we together edited and appropriated for usage at our individual clubs and our circuit. I've attached the current Iowa Code of Conduct to this forum post. A lot of credit here goes to PACE for creating the original copy, and then Joe Kammann and Tora Husar of Minnesota and Nina Kaushikkar or Carleton for edits. Please feel free to use this CoC as a standard for your own, and I would like to invite other clubs to paste their CoC's so others may take inspiration from.
Attachments
Iowa_Code_of_Conduct.docx
Iowa Code of Conduct
(18.4 KiB) Downloaded 246 times
Last edited by Krik? Krik?! KRIIIIK!!! on Wed Dec 02, 2020 10:53 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Ganon Evans
Misconduct Representative
ACF President, PACE VP of Editing, MOQBA
Francis Howell High School 2018, University of Iowa 2021
Gene Harrogate
Wakka

Re: Code of Conduct Sharing

Post by Gene Harrogate »

As part of ACF Fall preparations, we came up with misconduct guidelines to transparently deal with allegations of cheating and other malfeasance. A few other teams ended up using this as a template for Winter, so I'll share this here. Other clubs may adapt it at their leisure for future tournaments.

https://docs.google.com/document/d/1b1Y ... sp=sharing
Henry Atkins
ex-McGill