I was curious and looked up CBI results

Old college threads.
STPickrell
Auron

I was curious and looked up CBI results

Post by STPickrell »

It seems Rochester, New Mexico, Minnesota, then Ohio State. Wash U finished 5th with a 3-man squad. Florida State bailed, presumably going to ACF.
Shawn Pickrell, HSAPQ CFO

geoneb
Lulu

Re: I was curious and looked up CBI results

Post by geoneb »

I'm proud to be a member of the winning team. GO YELLOWJACKETS!

theMoMA
Forums Staff: Administrator

Re: I was curious and looked up CBI results

Post by theMoMA »

Hey there, Rochester player. I actually played and won CBI Nationals last year, and so I don't necessarily think there's a huge issue with being happy about winning the tournament. I mean, you played, so you might as well win. However, it would be pretty cool if you guys decided to come to other tournaments that most of the circuit hasn't abandoned, and hopefully do well there too. Or if not, at least have a good time, persevere, and get better. It seems pretty obvious to a lot of us that CBI is not a good tournament, and maybe if you played a few tournaments that are widely considered to be quality events, you will see why. Hopefully instead of getting unnecessarily riled up at any particular people's jokes at your expense, you and your team will give other tournaments a shot.

In the end, that's what everyone who uses this forum would like to see happen, regardless of what they're posting here, and I'm sure if you contact any one of them they will be happy to help you along the way.

Thanks,

Andrew Hart
University of Minnesota
Last edited by theMoMA on Tue Apr 29, 2008 1:34 am, edited 1 time in total.
Andrew Hart
Minnesota alum