Ham Sandwich Scandal

Old college threads.
Captain Sinico
Auron

Post by Captain Sinico »

quizbowllee wrote:...He gets hate crimed... often... and for good reason.
sweaver
Lulu

Post by sweaver »

rchschem wrote:
sweaver wrote: I wish to protest this, as I own copyright to "Wall of Ham." You should see my back yard.
Can you see it from a plane?
Can you see it from a train?
You can see it, Sam I Am.
Zip Zap Rap Pants
Yuna

Post by Zip Zap Rap Pants »

strifeheart wrote:better learn more or you won't stand a chance at the TECHNOLOGY TOURNAMENT
William & Mary Open 13/25/08: Luddite Revolt! (actual occurence depends on if that lousy Smarch weather keeps teams snowbound or not)
Matt Morrison, William & Mary '10, Tour Guide &c., MA in History '12?

"All the cool people eat mangoes while they smoke blunts and do cannonballs off a trampoline into my hot tub..."
-Matt Weiner

“In beer there is strength,
In wine is wisdom,
In water is germs.”
-Unknown

new email: mpmorr at email dot wm dot edu
xXWinter_FoXXx
Lulu

Post by xXWinter_FoXXx »

I had better at least get some ham sandwiches out of all this shit. :mad:
DISCLAIMER: The views and opinions expressed by Foxx in no way reflect those of his coach and/or team.
quizbowllee
Auron

Post by quizbowllee »

xXWinter_FoXXx wrote:I had better at least get some ham sandwiches out of all this shit. :mad:
You're making it way too obvious that this whole thread was our ingenious scheme to get a lot of free food at Nationals!!!

We can afford registration fees, flights, and hotel rooms, but a freakin' sandwich at the Crowne Plaza will bankrupt us. So, we hatched this scheme to get everyone mad at xXWinter_FoXXx and pelt him with (delicious) ham sandwiches. Hopefully enough people will throw ham sandwiches at him (or at least leave them in his vicinity) that we can feed our team throughout the HSNCT weekend.

No one on our team has any strong religious feelings towards any particular luncheon meat of which I am aware.
xXWinter_FoXXx
Lulu

Post by xXWinter_FoXXx »

quizbowllee wrote:
xXWinter_FoXXx wrote:I had better at least get some ham sandwiches out of all this shit. :mad:
You're making it way too obvious that this whole thread was our ingenious scheme to get a lot of free food at Nationals!!!

We can afford registration fees, flights, and hotel rooms, but a freakin' sandwich at the Crowne Plaza will bankrupt us. So, we hatched this scheme to get everyone mad at xXWinter_FoXXx and pelt him with (delicious) ham sandwiches. Hopefully enough people will throw ham sandwiches at him (or at least leave them in his vicinity) that we can feed our team throughout the HSNCT weekend.

No one on our team has any strong religious feelings towards any particular luncheon meat of which I am aware.
Little do you know that it was all a part of my ingenious plan to convert to Muslim and have all of our competition jailed for massive Hate-Criming.
Last edited by xXWinter_FoXXx on Thu Apr 26, 2007 12:41 pm, edited 1 time in total.
DISCLAIMER: The views and opinions expressed by Foxx in no way reflect those of his coach and/or team.
BuzzerZen
Auron

Post by BuzzerZen »

LITERACY MOMENT:
Islam is a religion
Muslim is (a) an adherent of Islam or (b) an adjective that describes things relating to adherents of Islam
Evan Silberman
Hampshire College 07F

How are you actually reading one of my posts?
quizbowllee
Auron

Post by quizbowllee »

BuzzerZen wrote:LITERACY MOMENT:
Islam is a religion
Muslim is (a) an adherent of Islam or (b) an adjective that describes things relating to adherents of Islam
This is why he is on the B team.
xXWinter_FoXXx
Lulu

Post by xXWinter_FoXXx »

leftsaidfred wrote:
Dolemite wrote:
ImmaculateDeception wrote:
rchschem wrote:wall of fixed
bacon
BigFlax
Lulu

Post by BigFlax »

Levesque said he was bothered not only that the parody took aim at a sensitive issue in Lewiston, but also that Fox and others reported the information as fact without checking.
Fox aired something inflammatory without fact-checking it first? The hell you say!
Stained Diviner
Auron

Post by Stained Diviner »

I am going to hold my breath until Fox offers an apology and a retraction.
xXWinter_FoXXx
Lulu

Post by xXWinter_FoXXx »

leftsaidfred wrote:Could you stack multiple hims into a wall
:w-hat:
Frater Taciturnus
Auron

Post by Frater Taciturnus »

Matt Morrison wrote:
strifeheart wrote:better learn more or you won't stand a chance at the TECHNOLOGY TOURNAMENT
William & Mary Open 13/25/08: Luddite Revolt! (actual occurence depends on if that lousy Smarch weather keeps teams snowbound or not)
I hate Smarch. its good that it will finally have a tournament in it, to make it at least half-decent.
Levesque said he was bothered not only that the parody took aim at a sensitive issue in Lewiston, but also that Fox and others reported the information as fact without checking.
REALLY? I would NEVER have guessed they would do that!

Oh, and I call dibs on all Reinstein's stuff after he suffocates.
Janet Berry
[email protected]
she/they
--------------
J. Sargeant Reynolds CC 2008, 2009, 2014
Virginia Commonwealth 2010, 2011, 2012, 2013,
Douglas Freeman 2005, 2006, 2007
Sen. Estes Kefauver (D-TN)
Chairman of Anti-Music Mafia Committee

Post by Sen. Estes Kefauver (D-TN) »

Someone should figure out how to make a funny cat picture with a wall of ham.
Charlie Dees, North Kansas City HS '08
"I won't say more because I know some of you parse everything I say." - Jeremy Gibbs

"At one TJ tournament the neg prize was the Hampshire College ultimate frisbee team (nude) calender featuring one Evan Silberman. In retrospect that could have been a disaster." - Harry White
AKKOLADE
Sin

Post by AKKOLADE »

xXWinter_FoXXx wrote:
leftsaidfred wrote:Could you stack multiple hims into a wall
:w-hat:
I was asking if there were multiple copies of you that could be stacked into a wall, as otherwise the topic is obviously not important to this forum.

Boom. I just administered on your faces.
AKKOLADE
Sin

Post by AKKOLADE »

I encourage national tournaments to hold food drives under the name of 'Wall of Ham.' Donated items do not need to be ham or pig related.

And yes, this is a serious post.
Frater Taciturnus
Auron

Post by Frater Taciturnus »

upcoming tournament bracket ideas:

*Ham & Sandwich
*Paper Bag
*hate crime
*wall
*bacon
*oink

really any combination except #3 with #6 will work. That one would just be weird.
Janet Berry
[email protected]
she/they
--------------
J. Sargeant Reynolds CC 2008, 2009, 2014
Virginia Commonwealth 2010, 2011, 2012, 2013,
Douglas Freeman 2005, 2006, 2007