New Chicago Open Update

Old college threads.
salamanca
Lulu

New Chicago Open Update

Post by salamanca »

Hello all,

I hope people are writing me some quality questions as I post this update… anyways, here is the schedule for the weekend of July 29 in Chicago:
-the history two-man tournament will start around 7pm on Friday, July 28
-the CO will start at 9 am on Saturday, July 29; Science Monstrosity will then follow the CO [presumably after a dinner break]
-the Gottfried Keller pop-culture tourney will start around 11 am on Sunday, July 30

For all those folks on the East and West coasts who are awaiting word on a possible mirrors, I have been in contact with both J. Hoppes and C. Retterer and they should be getting back to me about the situation shortly.

Without further ado, here is the updated CO Field--

Arthur, Koo, Teitler

Beyer, Borglum, Kendall, Platzer

Frankel, Mitchell, Nance, Trey

Meigs, Vinokurov, Westbrook

Sorice, Ullsperger, Weiner, Tourdot

Cohn, Ferrari, Kemezis

Lafer, Rappaport, Turner, Yaphe

Burte, Fuller, Goheen, Rosenberg

UIC folks

Klein/ Letzler

Freeburg/ Ragab

Douglass and Co.

Dang, Gerhard, Hartman, Wong

Free agents include Mssrs. Kravis and Passner, both of whom have posted their contact information in this thread.

Thanks and as always email me at eberdich at gmail dot com if you have any questions,
Ezequiel
Important Bird Area
Forums Staff: Administrator

Post by Important Bird Area »

For all those folks on the East and West coasts who are awaiting word on a possible mirrors,
I've just posted an announcement and field update for the west coast edition over in the BASQUE thread.
Stained Diviner
Auron

Post by Stained Diviner »

I want to thank everybody who tolerated me today. I wish I could have stayed longer.

We played a lot of great teams and lost by a lot of points.