NAQT Southeast SCT Official Thread

Old college threads.
UGAQuizdogs
Lulu

NAQT Southeast SCT Official Thread

Post by UGAQuizdogs »

Good morning (or afternoon, depending on when you read this)

Here is the latest info on the NAQT SE SCT to be held in Athens GA:

Please still note not all of this is chisled in stone.

Div I: seven teams thus far (double RR- with byes)
Florida
South FL
South Carolina
Vanderbilt
UTC
Tennessee
Furman

Div II: 12 teams thus far (single round robin)

Georgia
Kentucky
Florida (2)
Macon State
North Greenville Univ
Wofford
FSU
Shorter College
Vanderbilt
Berry
Tennessee

If I do not recieve a division announcement by any of the above teams by the Feb 4 deadline, I will place you Div I.

NAQT Detox: Due to some logistic matters from some teams, NAQT Detox will not be held. Sorry to all the teams who wanted to come (but you can use your packet for TBS III if you like)

UGA now accepts payments via PayPal. If you wish to use this method, please email the payment to [email protected]

All other payments are expected on or before the day of the tournament (Feb 11). If you wish to know your amount, please email the team.
Last edited by UGAQuizdogs on Sat Feb 04, 2006 4:09 pm, edited 8 times in total.
UGAQuizdogs
Lulu

Post by UGAQuizdogs »

To those attending the NAQT SE SCT:

Please check the teams above, make sure they are correct and email me before the deadline (Feb 4). Any changes in the roster after the deadline will incur late fees.

Div I will be a double RR

Div II will be a single RR
UGAQuizdogs
Lulu

Post by UGAQuizdogs »

While the actual deadline is less than 9 hours away, I've heard from all the usual suspects, and doubt there will be any last minute entried. Ergo, the polls are closed.

Expect more info via email.

Thanks
vandyhawk
Tidus

Post by vandyhawk »

What happened to Emory this year? I know Gerry finished up, but shouldn't there have been plenty of people around still to field teams? And GT, why don't you guys ever play NAQT? Come on, having byes at NAQT is no fun...you know you want to play, esp. given how close the tournament is to you.