Carnegie Mellon summer practices (open!)

Old college threads.
setophaga
Lulu

Carnegie Mellon summer practices (open!)

Post by setophaga »

Hi all,
Carnegie Mellon Quizbowl is excited to announce that we will be holding weekly summer practices in the Pittsburgh area, on CMU campus, this year. These are open to whoever is interested and we'd love to see some local high schoolers and college people home for the summer. Practice details are in the post below.
If you are interested in coming and are not affiliated with CMU, please pm me (forums, Facebook, Discord, whatever) and I'll give you directions to the door outside the Wean lobby, where we'll be to let you in.
Hope to see you there!
Last edited by setophaga on Wed Jun 13, 2018 2:02 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Sameer Apte
Carnegie Mellon '19
New England Conservatory '21
Stony Brook '25
setophaga
Lulu

Re: Carnegie Mellon summer practices (open!)

Post by setophaga »

Starting today, we'll meet at a fixed time and place: 8 PM Wednesdays in Baker Hall 255A. Baker Hall is the first building after the library if you drive westward (downhill) on Frew St. Parking is free and available anywhere along Frew St.
To reach Baker 255A, walk between Baker Hall and the library and enter immediately on your left. Go one flight up the spiral staircase, and make a left. 255A should be the first classroom on your right in the sloping hallway.
If anyone has any further questions about these practices, please feel free to message me.
Sameer Apte
Carnegie Mellon '19
New England Conservatory '21
Stony Brook '25