will there be a WIT mirror at Harvard on October 8th?

Old college threads.
grapesmoker
Sin

will there be a WIT mirror at Harvard on October 8th?

Post by grapesmoker »

From personal communication and an announcement at the Heinrich Bowl mirror last weekend, I understood that Harvard was going to run a mirror of WIT next weekend (not this coming weekend). I've tried to contact Frank Kelly about it but have not heard anything back. Can someone confirm or deny this, please?
Jerry Vinokurov
ex-LJHS, ex-Berkeley, ex-Brown, sorta-ex-CMU
code ape, loud voice, general nuissance

Rothlover
Yuna

Post by Rothlover »

I too contacted Frank and have yet to hear back. I'd be interested in a fee structure and further info for funding purposes if someone knows of anything.
Dan Passner Brandeis '06 JTS/Columbia '11-'12 Ben Gurion University of the Negev/Columbia '12?

fjkelly6112
Lulu

Post by fjkelly6112 »

sorry about the late reply, everyone. i just got screwed by the harvard debate team, who apparently holds more clout than we do and can reserve virtually all of harvard yard at once.

i contacted Paul Reverdy about holding the tournament the following weekend, though. i was able to get rooms for that, so pending his ok the tournament will be on for that weekend.

details will follow, but i'll probably offer a similar fee structure to his (maybe a little cheaper base price, but no packet discounts since you guys won't be writing stuff..)

i'll keep you posted,
frank
----------------------------

Frank Kelly
Harvard College Bowl