ATTN: Stuyvesant

Dormant threads from the high school sections are preserved here.
yoda4554
Rikku

ATTN: Stuyvesant

Post by yoda4554 »

Sorry to do this here, but Doug's not been responding to his email, and that's the only contact I have for you all.

We still haven't settled accounts from Temple's tournament two months back. We need to do that. Since I know at least one more of you reads these boards, hopefully you can email me at dletzler [at] temple [dot] edu and help me sort this out.

Dave
Dave Letzler--Williams '06, Temple '08, CUNY and bastard teams '12ish
Sir Thopas
Auron

Re: ATTN: Stuyvesant

Post by Sir Thopas »

This goes for Hunter as well . . .
Guy Tabachnick
Hunter '09
Brown '13

http://memoryofthisimpertinence.blogspot.com/
dyetman89
Wakka

Post by dyetman89 »

Yeah, I'd pretty much sworn off email and Facebook in an effort to get some actual work done and hopefully...y'know, get out of high school. Sorry about that.

Due to circumstances that I would rather not discuss in a forum such as this, our adviser has been removed from the school. As you might imagine, this makes it extremely difficult for us to even exist, let alone access school funds. It's been very trying to deal with all of this; please bear with us, we will get the money to you somehow.
Doug
Brandeis '17
scquizbowl
Wakka

Post by scquizbowl »

Jeez, what has been happening with Quiz Bowl around the country? So many teams having budget problems, and Stuyvesant, one of the best schools in New York City, with millions of dollars, now might not have much money for a team.

Playing from James Island, we played you guys last year at NAQT, and you are a good team, that knows a lot.

We have had some of the same trouble, as some of our support has been going down.
Joe
James Island '10
yoda4554
Rikku

Post by yoda4554 »

Thanks for letting me know--hope everything turns out okay with you guys.
Dave Letzler--Williams '06, Temple '08, CUNY and bastard teams '12ish