Compilation of stats

Dormant threads from the high school sections are preserved here.
Sen. Estes Kefauver (D-TN)
Chairman of Anti-Music Mafia Committee

Compilation of stats

Post by Sen. Estes Kefauver (D-TN) »

So I think it would be a good idea if we want to do all the comparisons and stuff throughout the year to have one thread that is just a depository for every stat of the year. So when you find some fun high school quizbowl stats post em up here. Cool?
Charlie Dees, North Kansas City HS '08
"I won't say more because I know some of you parse everything I say." - Jeremy Gibbs

"At one TJ tournament the neg prize was the Hampshire College ultimate frisbee team (nude) calender featuring one Evan Silberman. In retrospect that could have been a disaster." - Harry White
Mitu
Lulu

Post by Mitu »

Well, all Minnesota stats are posted at http://www.naqt.com/mqba, although there's no guarantee that the stats for every tournament will be posted.
Mitu Ramgopal
Wayzata '08
BuzzerZen
Auron

Post by BuzzerZen »

Good plan, Charlie. The rules: Links and tournament identification only. Include tournament name, date, location. No discussion. Go!
Evan Silberman
Hampshire College 07F

How are you actually reading one of my posts?
AKKOLADE
Sin

Post by AKKOLADE »

One more thing - if you're reporting results, please do everything you can to include head-to-head results. I want to see a full blown season of ratings from Byko's rating machinery, so help out with that!
Byko
Auron

Post by Byko »

leftsaidfred wrote:One more thing - if you're reporting results, please do everything you can to include head-to-head results. I want to see a full blown season of ratings from Byko's rating machinery, so help out with that!
Props to you, homes.

Just as a reminder, here is the information that is required for stats to be useful to me:

Game-by-game results for each team--that is, who defeated whom and who lost to whom over the course of the tournament

Here is what would be very helpful to me:

Scores of all of the games (rather than just, say, Dorman A defeated Scottsboro A in round 1)
Rounds in which each game took place

Thank you all for support.
Dave Bykowski
Furman '00
Michigan '02
PACE 1998-2009
Director, JROTC National Academic Bowl Championship

OK, first one-
http://www.geocities.com/ua_geek/h_teamdetail.html#t8
Those are stats from the University of Alabama tournament on August 25, 2007 using NAQT's IS-69A.
"I won't say more because I know some of you parse everything I say." - Jeremy Gibbs

"At one TJ tournament the neg prize was the Hampshire College ultimate frisbee team (nude) calender featuring one Evan Silberman. In retrospect that could have been a disaster." - Harry White
DumbJaques
Forums Staff: Administrator

Post by DumbJaques »

homes
Chris Ray
OSU
University of Chicago, 2016
University of Maryland, 2014
ACF, PACE

The Scottsboro Tournament- http://scottsboroqb.bravehost.com/Wildc ... dings.html

Someone who was there is welcome to post the playoff stats.

Matthew D
Yuna

Post by Matthew D »

I will attempt to find the playoff stats in the next few days...
First Chairman
Auron

Post by First Chairman »

I have added a sticky to address this request under Tournament Announcements and Results, unless you think it should be in another section.
Emil Thomas Chuck, Ph.D.
Founder, PACE
Facebook junkie and unofficial advisor to aspiring health professionals in quiz bowl
---
Pimping Green Tea Ginger Ale (Canada Dry)