Is NAQT podcasting anything this year?

Dormant threads from the high school sections are preserved here.
Sen. Estes Kefauver (D-TN)
Chairman of Anti-Music Mafia Committee

Is NAQT podcasting anything this year?

Post by Sen. Estes Kefauver (D-TN) »

I've heard nothing about NAQT doing podcasting, and I have no idea if they podcasted the ICT, so does anyone know what's happening there?
Charlie Dees, North Kansas City HS '08
"I won't say more because I know some of you parse everything I say." - Jeremy Gibbs

"At one TJ tournament the neg prize was the Hampshire College ultimate frisbee team (nude) calender featuring one Evan Silberman. In retrospect that could have been a disaster." - Harry White

Well, I had my question answered to me by an NAQT employee, so they are podcasting.
"I won't say more because I know some of you parse everything I say." - Jeremy Gibbs

"At one TJ tournament the neg prize was the Hampshire College ultimate frisbee team (nude) calender featuring one Evan Silberman. In retrospect that could have been a disaster." - Harry White
theMoMA
Forums Staff: Administrator

Post by theMoMA »

Great...I love those things. Nothing like playing along at home with 2005 Thomas Jefferson A!

Yeah, that would have been awesome if TJ A had been recorded a little more. Especially that 885 game. Oh well.

dyetman89
Wakka

Post by dyetman89 »

charlieDfromNKC wrote:Yeah, that would have been awesome if TJ A had been recorded a little more. Especially that 885 game. Oh well.
According to NAQT's website, the most points TJ scored in a single nationals match was 695, against both Stevenson from Illinois and Troy from Michigan. It seems as though that 885 against Walton is pure mythology.
Doug
Brandeis '17
Matt Weiner
Sin

Post by Matt Weiner »

dyetman89 wrote:According to NAQT's website, the most points TJ scored in a single nationals match was 695, against both Stevenson from Illinois and Troy from Michigan. It seems as though that 885 against Walton is pure mythology.
http://naqt.com/hsnct/2005/results/playoff-results.html
Fifth Round - Winners' Bracket

Thomas Jefferson A 885, Walton 95

Lakeside School 410, Solon 280
dyetman89
Wakka

Post by dyetman89 »

Whoops, neglected to check the playoffs. I stand corrected.

EDIT: Watchful moderators, please feel free to delete this and my nonsense above.
Doug
Brandeis '17
brownboy79
Rikku

Post by brownboy79 »

Legendary. That's about all I have to contribute to this discussion.