2006-2007 College Basketball "Haters in the House"

Dormant threads from the high school sections are preserved here.
Matt Weiner
Sin

2006-2007 College Basketball "Haters in the House"

Post by Matt Weiner »

This is the thread to bash teams you don't like. Suggestion: you don't like Gonzaga or Duke.

Way to lose by ten to Washington State, Gonzaga!
First Chairman
Auron

Post by First Chairman »

Duke's going to be too young to reallly make a splash, and JJ has graduated. The balance of power along 15-501 has tipped to light blue this year. They'll be good, but they'll probably finish 3rd or 4th in the ACC and take a few bad in-conference losses until a clutch player emerges.
Gonzagapuma1
Tidus

Post by Gonzagapuma1 »

Yeah ,Duke doesn't really have a go-togo like hansbourough but i bet mcroberts will emerge as that guy as the season goes on. I think the ACC is really having a down year with the only teams who are better this year than last year Georgia Tech and Maryland. Maryland did lose to Notre Dame but have looked much better this year and WILL be a force in the ACC this year.
Stained Diviner
Auron

Post by Stained Diviner »

Duke becomes the first team to star a Jewish player since the Syracuse Nationals, and Matt Weiner tells us to hate them?

Better look in the mirror next time you feel like accusing somebody of Anti-Semitism. :oops:
Golden Tiger 86
Tidus

Post by Golden Tiger 86 »

Screw Dook...they lost to Marquette, a team that can't even beat the mighty Bison of North Dakota State. Get ready for another Sweet 16 loss, K.

shlack
Lulu

Post by shlack »

ReinsteinD wrote:Duke becomes the first team to star a Jewish player since the Syracuse Nationals, and Matt Weiner tells us to hate them?
I'm not sure if you are being tounge-in-cheek here, and sorry to resurrect an old thread, but what about Jordan Farmar for UCLA last year? Heck, you could even go back to UNC's days with old Larry Brown (although perhaps he wasn't considered a star).

Oh yeah: Duke broke its streak of consecutive top 25 rankings going back to 1996 -- less than 21 weeks away from UCLA's record. In the words of the Simpsons -- HA HA.

Herve V. McYid
Rothlover
Yuna

Post by Rothlover »

ReinsteinD wrote:Duke becomes the first team to star a Jewish player since the Syracuse Nationals, and Matt Weiner tells us to hate them?

Better look in the mirror next time you feel like accusing somebody of Anti-Semitism. :oops:
Azoy?

I could name like 10 college teams in the last 30 years that had a Yid as one of their two big names. There really hasn't been a shortage of decent Jewish players at the bottom half of the NCAA tournament. Even at the top you get a fair number of Jews, remember Doron Scheffer?
Gonzagapuma1
Tidus

Post by Gonzagapuma1 »

i know shay doron.
Stained Diviner
Auron

Post by Stained Diviner »

My statement was made when the college season was just getting started and was based on the hype surrounding Scheyer for the past several years from the local press. I had heard that he could have gone straight to the NBA from high school and been taken in the top 20 picks and that he was only going to go to Duke for one year before being taken in the lottery. If those things were true, then he would have been the best Jewish player in the past forty years.

Now that he has played most of his freshman season, it appears that the hype I heard was just plain wrong and that he is in fact the next Jordan Farmar rather than the next Dolph Schayes.
David Reinstein
Head Writer and Editor for Scobol Solo, Masonics, and IESA; TD for Scobol Solo and Reinstein Varsity; IHSSBCA Board Member; IHSSBCA Chair (2004-2014); PACE President (2016-2018)
First Chairman
Auron

Post by First Chairman »

Okay... derailment alert. Is Virginia Tech really for real? Sure, we'll see if VT can prove themselves again in the ACC tournament, but still...
Emil Thomas Chuck, Ph.D.
Founder, PACE
Facebook junkie and unofficial advisor to aspiring health professionals in quiz bowl
---
Pimping Green Tea Ginger Ale (Canada Dry)
The Goffman Prophecies
Quizbowl Detective Extraordinaire

Post by The Goffman Prophecies »

E.T. Chuck wrote:Okay... derailment alert. Is Virginia Tech really for real? Sure, we'll see if VT can prove themselves again in the ACC tournament, but still...
They had a couple close early-season losses...3 points to Western Mich., and a pair of 1-point losses GW and Marshall. Give them 5 more points and they're sitting at 21-4 right now.

They've had some up and down games. That home loss to NC State sticks out a bit, but yeah, I think they're legit.

Side note: when was the last time a team won at both Cameron and Chapel Hill in the same season?

EDIT: Hoki, hoki, hoki, hi!
Matt Weiner
Sin

Post by Matt Weiner »

Bill Buckner wrote:Side note: when was the last time a team won at both Cameron and Chapel Hill in the same season?
Sportscenter informs me that the three previous teams to do so were Georgia Tech 1996, Wake Forest 1995, and Wake Forest 1982. Certainly good company to be in.
Matt Weiner
Advisor to Quizbowl at Virginia Commonwealth University / Founder of hsquizbowl.org
ValenciaQBowl
Auron

Post by ValenciaQBowl »

Side note: when was the last time a team won at both Cameron and Chapel Hill in the same season?

According to what I remember from this morning's SportsCenter, Georgia Tech did it in 95-96 (and later lost in the Sweet 16), and a year before that the Tim Duncan-led Wake team did it (and also later lost in the Sweet 16).

I only got the cut-in coverage of the Tech-UNC game, not enough to really know anything about them, but they look like they're on their way to a 4 or 5 seed.
ValenciaQBowl
Auron

Post by ValenciaQBowl »

Curse your reply speed, Matt Weiner!
First Chairman
Auron

Post by First Chairman »

Hee hee... I fathomed the Tim Duncan Wake Forest teams probably did it last... but I didn't know Georgia Tech capped that a year later.
Emil Thomas Chuck, Ph.D.
Founder, PACE
Facebook junkie and unofficial advisor to aspiring health professionals in quiz bowl
---
The Time Keeper
Auron

Post by The Time Keeper »

Virginia Tech will beat a considerably higher rated team in the second round only to lose in the Sweet 16 against a mediocre cinderella team who will then get blown out in the regional semis.
AKKOLADE
Sin

Post by AKKOLADE »

Here's my current predicted bracket.

East
1 vs. 16 Ohio State vs. Weber State
8 vs. 9 Oregon vs. Clemson

4 vs. 13 Washington State vs. Holy Cross
5 vs. 12 UNLV vs. Winthrop

2 vs. 15 Duke vs. Oral Roberts
7 vs. 10 Bradley vs. Texas

3 vs. 14 Kentucky vs. Austin Peay
6 vs. 11 Nevada vs. Old Dominion

South
1 vs. 16 UNC vs. Play-in game
8 vs. 9 Villanova vs. Stanford

4 vs. 13 Georgetown vs. Akron
5 vs. 12 Butler vs. VCU

2 vs. 15 Southern Illinois vs. South Alabama
7 vs. 10 Virginia Tech vs. Illinois

3 vs. 14 Memphis vs. Pennsylvania
6 vs. 11 Indiana vs. Missouri State

West
1 vs. 16 UCLA vs. Utah Valley State
8 vs. 9 Marquette vs. Vanderbilt

4 vs. 13 BYU vs. Santa Clara
5 vs. 12 Tennessee vs. Davidson

2 vs. 15 Wisconsin vs. Marist
7 vs. 10 Alabama vs. Notre Dame

3 vs. 14 Arizona vs. Long Beach
6 vs. 11 Air Force vs. Kansas State

Mid-West
1 vs. 16 Pittsburgh vs. Delaware State
8 vs. 9 Michigan State vs. Virginia

4 vs. 13 Kansas vs. Vermont
5 vs. 12 Boston College vs. Xavier

2 vs. 15 Florida vs. East Tennessee State
7 vs. 10 Maryland vs. Purdue

3 vs. 14 Texas A&M vs. TAMU-CC
6 vs. 11 Creighton vs. Louisville
Fred Morlan
University of Kentucky CoP, 2017
International Quiz Bowl Tournaments, CEO, co-owner
former PACE member, president, etc.
former hsqbrank manager, former NAQT writer & subject editor, former hsqb Administrator/Chief Administrator
swwFCqb
Rikku

Post by swwFCqb »

You have Duke as a two????
Steven Wellstead
Fisher Catholic High School '07
Case Western Reserve University '11
NAQT writer
cvdwightw
Auron

Post by cvdwightw »

Fred, I hate to tell you this, but the Pac-10 will almost definitely get more teams in the tournament than the Big Ten. Also, forget the RPI, Washington State is at least a full seed better than Duke and Arizona. Then again, I am intrigued by the first-to-100-wins Arizona vs. Long Beach State 1st round game.

Keep 'em coming, I know it's a lot easier to critique than to create.
AKKOLADE
Sin

Post by AKKOLADE »

First off, I should have specified that this is a beta-version, if even that. I never feel happy with the first bracket I do, since it's still early in the process of teams being knocked off the bubble, division standings being worked out (see: Clemson) and teams showing where they truly stand.
swwFCqb wrote:You have Duke as a two????
I have them as the fourth two seed, and I really consider them a three or four seed at this point (their RPI is the tenth best). I just don't feel confident in swapping them with any other team. Kentucky's a weak three, Memphis is in a weak conference, Arizona's a bit high for my tastes and I don't like Texas A&M's Big 12 this year. I went with the team from what I feel is the best conference by default.

There will likely be a grand reshuffling over the next week while I try to find a happy medium for teams like Duke.
cvdwightw wrote:Fred, I hate to tell you this, but the Pac-10 will almost definitely get more teams in the tournament than the Big Ten. Also, forget the RPI, Washington State is at least a full seed better than Duke and Arizona. Then again, I am intrigued by the first-to-100-wins Arizona vs. Long Beach State 1st round game.
If things hold up as I think they will, Washington State will surpass Arizona. Arizona had a good non-conference schedule, as did Duke. Washington State will look better by the end of the season due to playing in the third best conference and winning often (assuming the wheels don't fall off), unlike the other two teams who can't seem to win that often in conference.

Regarding the Big Ten vs. Pac-10, I currently have five Pac-10 teams in to match the Big Ten's five. The Pac-10 narrowly missed having USC get in (the weak RPI kept them out), while the Big Ten has Purdue (poor conference record). If I had to choose, I'd say the Pac-10 is a better conference, but the Big Ten's top two is better.
ValenciaQBowl
Auron

Post by ValenciaQBowl »

You have Florida as a two?????
The Time Keeper
Auron

Fred. Pitt. What?
AKKOLADE
Sin

Post by AKKOLADE »

ValenciaQBowl wrote:You have Florida as a two?????
oh-ver-ray-ted clapclap pause clapclapclap

Not really. I have Florida as the top two seed and Pitt as the last one seed. They could be exchanged rather easily, I just felt Pitt was slightly more deserving at the time..
Dolemite wrote:Fred. Pitt. What?
They're 24-4, have the 12th hardest schedule, 2-1 against the top 25 teams and the current leader of the fifth best conference in the nation. Having them as a fringe one seed is not that insane.

I also did these ratings without access to CollegeRPI.com's in-depth stats. I am now a subscriber to their area, so I should be able to update things more often and with better numbers.
Fred Morlan
former hsqbrank manager, former NAQT writer & subject editor, former hsqb Administrator/Chief Administrator
The Time Keeper
Auron

MY RESPONSE OF FRED PITT WHAT STANDS

:chip: :chip: :chip: :chip: :chip: :chip: :chip: :chip: :chip: :chip: :chip: :chip: :chip: :chip: :chip: :chip: :chip: :chip:

Also, shouldn't you get rid of some or all of those stickies? Some people might have to scroll a bit to see the new hot sexy action going on in this forum.
brownboy79
Rikku

Post by brownboy79 »

But, uh, I think you forgot that thrashing of Pitt at the hands of unranked Louisville. Also, I think Duke is the second or third 3 rather than a 2, but that's nitpicking.
My seeds, in order:
1-UCLA, Florida, Wisconsin, UNC
2-Ohio St., Texas A&M, Kansas, So. Illinois
3-Pitt, Duke, Nevada, Wash. St.
4-Kentucky, Georgetown, Memphis, Texas (Based entirely on the Kevin Durant being god)

The next few:
Louisville, Virginia Tech (Barring an implosion somewhere), Marquette, Butler, Boston College. You can mix those 5 up anywhere you like. And I could definitely see a few of them moving up into those 16 too.
AKKOLADE
Sin

Post by AKKOLADE »

Dolemite wrote:Also, shouldn't you get rid of some or all of those stickies? Some people might have to scroll a bit to see the new hot sexy action going on in this forum.
Effort :sad:

I will do that tonight, just for you Pat! :chip: :chip: :chip: :chip:
AKKOLADE
Sin

Post by AKKOLADE »

brownboy79 wrote:But, uh, I think you forgot that thrashing of Pitt at the hands of unranked Louisville.
Yeah, they had a bad game (although Louisville is a tournament team at this time). Still, they have the fourth highest RPI, 10th best non-conference schedule, are 2-1 against the top 25 teams by RPI and 3-4 against the top fifty. They're in the coversation.
The Time Keeper
Auron

leftsaidfred wrote:
Dolemite wrote:Also, shouldn't you get rid of some or all of those stickies? Some people might have to scroll a bit to see the new hot sexy action going on in this forum.
Effort :sad:

I will do that tonight, just for you Pat! :chip: :chip: :chip: :chip:
atta girl!
Red-necked Phalarope
Rikku

Post by Red-necked Phalarope »

leftsaidfred wrote:I also did these ratings without access to CollegeRPI.com's in-depth stats. I am now a subscriber to their area, so I should be able to update things more often and with better numbers.
I haven't been to CollegeRPI.com in a long while, so I don't know what they do or don't have, but Ken Pomeroy loves putting up lots of random fun stuff.

I've put about 5 minutes of thought this season to seeding the top teams, but they would probably be along these lines (in no particular order):

1: UCLA, Wisconsin, Ohio State, UNC
2: Florida, Pitt, Kansas, Texas A&M
3: Duke, Memphis, Georgetown, Kentucky
4: Southern Illinois, Virginia Tech, Butler, Arizona
AKKOLADE
Sin

Post by AKKOLADE »

I'll preface this with my last four out, which are Creighton, Missouri State, Alabama and Clemson. My last four in are Drexel, Florida State, West Virginia and Bradley.

Now, for the seed lines, where I won't take into consideration possible matchups. They aren't in any particular order

#1: UCLA, UNC, Ohio State, Wisconsin
#2: Pittsburgh, Southern Illinois, Florida, Kentucky
#3: Memphis, Duke, Texas A&M, Maryland
#4: UNLV, Kansas, Georgetown, Virginia Tech
#5: Arizona, Tennessee, BYU, Oregon
#6: Air Force, Indiana, Boston College, Butler
#7: Washington State, Marquette, Stanford, Southern California
#8: Notre Dame, Vanderbilt, Nevada, Michigan State
#9: Villanova, Louisville, Virginia, Texas
#10: Bradley, Texas Tech, Illinois, West Virginia
#11: WInthrop, Xavier, Florida State, Davidson
#12: VCU, Santa Clara, Drexel, Holy Cross
#13: Long Beach, Vermont, Sam Houston, Wright State
#14: Bucknell, Pennsylvania, Oral Roberts, Toledo
#15: TAMU-CC, South Alabama, Marist, Austin Peay
#16: East Tennessee State, Delaware State, Jackson State
Play-in: Weber State vs. Central Connecticut
Red-necked Phalarope
Rikku

Post by Red-necked Phalarope »

leftsaidfred wrote:#3: Maryland
Ballsy. I like Maryland; although I thought that was a bit too high a seed even for me, after looking at their schedule again I can more or less get behind this.

Gotta have Clemson in over Florida State, though. Clemson has a 7-6 record in the ACC (once you give them the Duke games that the referees stole), and Florida State still has no road heft whatsoever; after their Duke victory, FSU's best away win is at Georgia State.
AKKOLADE
Sin

Post by AKKOLADE »

Casanova Frankenstein wrote:
leftsaidfred wrote:#3: Maryland
Ballsy. I like Maryland; although I thought that was a bit too high a seed even for me, after looking at their schedule again I can more or less get behind this.

Gotta have Clemson in over Florida State, though. Clemson has a 7-6 record in the ACC (once you give them the Duke games that the referees stole), and Florida State still has no road heft whatsoever; after their Duke victory, FSU's best away win is at Georgia State.
Good point on Clemson v. FSU. I'm not sure either team will get in, but I will take another look at that comparison.

As for Maryland, they're part of a special classification of teams that outright drive me crazy. Teams that are not in the top four of their power conference and have a fairly high number of losses but played a very difficult schedule, including a strong non-conference schedule. This includes Maryland, Arizona, Tennessee, Michigan State, Villanova, Texas Tech, Florida State, Alabama, Clemson, Oklahoma State, Georgia Tech, Arkansas and, to a lesser extent, Missouri. It seems that some of these teams are fairly comparable yet one will get projected with a ten seed and another a four.

I'm taking a deeper look at each power conference (plus the Missouri Valley Conference, which will get multiple bids again) on my blog. I'll continue to post my projections here, but for further, sparsely updated views, I'll spare hsqb some of my rambling.
Djibouti
Wakka

Post by Djibouti »

The Patriot League gets two teams (Bucknell and Holy Cross)?

I agree with the rankings for the most-part (although Duke as a #3 irks me). As for Maryland, I like the #3 (being that I root for Maryland), and hope it is correct, but I see them more with Boston College each as #5 seeds).

I also wonder if Southern Illinois would actually get the #2-seed they deserve, though I agree with their seeding.

Overall, I like reading projections, so I'm glad you do this.
AKKOLADE
Sin

Post by AKKOLADE »

Bucknell was a typo. :oops:

I hope to have updated predictions tonight.
evilmonkey
Yuna

Post by evilmonkey »

My predicted seeds (Bold means conference champ):

1: UCLA, UNC, OSU, Wisc
2: Gtown, UF, KU, TAMU
3: Pitt, Duke, SIU, Wash St.
4: Butler, Nevada, UK, VT
5: Memphis, Mich. St., Vandy, IU
6: Marq, BYU, AFA, UNLV
7: BC, Creigh, Oregon, UVA
8: Nova, ND, Mizzou St, Zona
9: MD, Bradley, Texas, UL
10: TTU, USC, Winthrop, VCU
11: App. St., Xavier, UMass, ODU
12: Drexel, WVU, Purdue, Illinois
13: Davidson, Santa Clara, HC, Penn
14: TAMU-CC, Vermont, ORU, S. Alabama
15: Marist, ETSU, Akron, Long Beach St.
16: Weber St., Jackson St., Austin Peay, C. Conn. St., Delaware St. Last two are in play-in game

I'll try to make a bracket out of this.
Please note that I have a big-east and east coast bias.
2 most overrated = Nevada and Memphis
DumbJaques
Forums Staff: Administrator

Post by DumbJaques »

I think Maryland is going to get higher than 9 now
First Chairman
Auron

Post by First Chairman »

And we're going to have to unbold UNC... ;)
Emil Thomas Chuck, Ph.D.
Founder, PACE
---
ValenciaQBowl
Auron

Post by ValenciaQBowl »

Okay, and maybe Florida will end up being a three seed unless Jo Noah decides to get involved in offensive rebounding and Taurean Green remembers how to shoot . . .

I should never question the wisdom of Fred.
evilmonkey
Yuna

Post by evilmonkey »

I have decided that from now on, I will post my updated brackets at Bryce's Bracket Predictions

And yes, the MD-UNC game did affect my seeds. Maryland jumped up to 7 (displacing Oregon, which displaced Mizzou St.), while UNC dropped from 2nd overall to 4th overall
evilmonkey
Yuna

Post by evilmonkey »

I'm taking a deeper look at each power conference (plus the Missouri Valley Conference, which will get multiple bids again) on my blog. I'll continue to post my projections here, but for further, sparsely updated views, I'll spare hsqb some of my rambling.
Where exactly is this blog of yours? I'm kind of interested in reading it.
AKKOLADE
Sin

Post by AKKOLADE »

Oh hey I don't have it in my info. The address is http://yoursportsczar.blogspot.com/ , but I don't get to post it in it nearly enough. The past week has been me looking at CollegeRPI's numbers, doing projections and then thinking, "Hey, I should write about this on my blog," and then playing Paper Mario.

Also, a pre-emptive, "Shut up, Paper Mario is pretty awesome okay."
evilmonkey
Yuna

Post by evilmonkey »

leftsaidfred wrote:The past week has been me looking at CollegeRPI's numbers, doing projections and then thinking, "Hey, I should write about this on my blog," and then playing Paper Mario.
I did that too, except with realtimeRPI.com and kenpom.com instead.

Also, a pre-emptive, "Shut up, Paper Mario is pretty awesome okay."
Which one? They were both pretty awesome
AKKOLADE
Sin

Post by AKKOLADE »

1 North Carolina, UCLA, Ohio State, Wisconsin
2 Florida, Georgetown, Pittsburgh, Southern Illinois
3 Duke, Maryland, Kansas, memphis
4 Virginia Tech, Washington State, UNLV, Nevada
5 Boston Colllege, Arizona, Texas A&M, Kentucky
6 Butler, Tennessee, Marquette, Creighton
7 Air Force, BYU, Vanderbilt, Missouri State
8 Texas, Stanford, Michigan State, Xavier
9 Oregon, Southern California, Illinois, Louisville
10 Virginia, Indiana, Old Dominion, Villanova
11 Notre Dame, Georgia Tech, Drexel, Kansas State
12 Georgia, VCU, Davidson, Winthrop
13 Wright State, Santa Clara, Holy Cross, Vermont
14 Sam Houston, Long Beach, Toledo, Pennsylvania
15 Delaware State, Eastern Tennessee State, Oral Roberts, Marist
16 South Alabama, Weber STate, Austin Peay
Play-in Central Connecticut & Jackson State
AKKOLADE
Sin

Post by AKKOLADE »

Pennsylvania is now in due to winning the Ivy League regular season.

Also, it looks like Wichita State, Northern Iowa and Appalachian State's slim at-large bid hopes have ended with losses in their conference tournaments. Davidson, who has a slightly stronger resume, has made it to the Southern conference final. The Ohio Valley and Atlantic Sun Championship are also both tonight, and will be shown on ESPN2.

The Big South final is tonight, with top seed Winthrop facing high scoring VMI. Winthrop should win, but VMI is an up-tempo team which can make it difficult for opponents who are not used to their style of play.
AKKOLADE
Sin

Post by AKKOLADE »

Four more auto bids handed out, as I'm sure everyone is aware of by now: Winthrop (Big South), Davidson (Southern), Eastern Kentucky (Ohio Valley) and Belmont (Atlantic Sun).

Bradley and Hofstra are two more teams that I think have been eliminated from consideration for an at-large bid with their performances in their conference tournaments. The MVC would need to get four bids for Bradley to get in, and as good of a conference as it is, three is the most teams that I think will be coming from it.

Two finals were setup that everyone should be watching. Unsurprisingly, the MVC is one of them, as Southern Illinois will be facing Creighton. Both teams are in - well, I think Creighton is in - but if Creighton wins they could seriously boost their seeding. Less famously, the Horizon League will have Butler face off against Wright State. Wright St does not have a strong enough resume for an at-large, but they could upend Butler and take another at-large spot away from another team.

Also, to pimp Winthrop some, their four losses came against UNC (by seven), Wisconsin (in OT by 3), Texas A&M (by 20) and Maryland (by 11) - all on the road. Only the UNC game was a neutral site, as well. They also won at Old Dominion, Missouri State and Mississippi State. A very good team hidden in a terrible conference. I advise if your team should draw them, it's time to start breathing into a paper bag.
brownboy79
Rikku

Post by brownboy79 »

Granted, Winthrop has some quality losses, but what have they really won? Almost anyone can schedule well and play some good teams to lose, and their conference play is very impressive, that many wins is probably not a fluke. I know I'm a power conference partisan, but the idea of Winthrop being a top 25 team seems like the voters are making up for discounting the mid majors in the past.
Djibouti
Wakka

Post by Djibouti »

How is Maryland #20 and Duke #21? Also, how was Duke #14 last week while Maryland was unranked in the ESPN poll? We had the same everything, before of course we beat them at home and UNC beat them too and they dropped to #7 in the ACC. Finally, why does Duke perform poorly and continue to get ranked high? I really hope Duke exits in the first round of the NCAAs this year, even though they probably won't, and people will proceed to glorify Duke.
Matt Weiner
Sin

Post by Matt Weiner »

Djibouti wrote:Finally, why does Duke perform poorly and continue to get ranked high?
Because the pollsters are afraid of getting an elbow in the face
The Time Keeper
Auron

doooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooook
AKKOLADE
Sin

Post by AKKOLADE »

Dolemite wrote:doooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooook
Fred Morlan