RESULTS: Ezell-Harding Christian School (9/16/06) in TN

Dormant threads from the high school sections are preserved here.
RGRummage
Lulu

RESULTS: Ezell-Harding Christian School (9/16/06) in TN

Post by RGRummage »

The thirteenth Ezell-Harding Christian School Academic Tournament will be held on September 16, 2006, in Nashville. Our format is ten tossups, a worksheet, and ten tossups with bounceback bonuses. We write our own pyramid questions composed of 1/4 science, 1/4 soc. st., 1/4 lit., and 1/4 from the combined areas of math, art, and music. If you are not currently on our mailing list and would like to receive an invitation, please e-mail me at [email protected]. We hope to see you in September. Ronnie Rummage
RGRummage
Lulu

Post by RGRummage »

For those of you on our mailing list, today I sent you an e-mail with our tournament invitation and information. I'm mailing a print copy of the info tomorrow. If you haven't received it within a few days or if you would like to receive information and you are not already on our mailing list, please contact me at [email protected]. The deadline for registering at the reduced rate ($60 per team) is September 4. Thanks.
RGRummage
Lulu

Post by RGRummage »

Remember that the deadline for the reduced rate (60$ per team) is on Monday, September 4. We are assembling quite a field and are looking forward to a strong competition. If you have not received info and are still interested, contact me at [email protected].
Thanks--Ronnie Rummage
The Answer
Lulu

Post by The Answer »

whats the list of schools looking like?
RGRummage
Lulu

Current Field

Post by RGRummage »

Listed below is the field for our tournament as of today. If I have missed anyone or if your registration hasn't made it to us yet, please contact me. Thanks, Ronnie

Apollo (2)
Central Hardin
Chattahoochee
Christian Academy of Knoxville
Christ Presbyterian Academy
Columbia
Cookeville
Danville
Dorman (2)
Dunbar (3)
duPont Manual
Edmonson County
Frederick Fraize
Hardin County
Hillsboro
Hume-Fogg
James Island
Johnson Central (2)
LAMP
Lincoln County (3)
Madisonville North Hopkins
Martin Luther King (3)
Memphis University School
Merrol Hyde Magnet
Munford
Portland (2)
Richland
Rossview
Russell (3)
Scotts Hill
Walton (2)
West (2)
RGRummage
Lulu

Post by RGRummage »

The Ezell-Harding Academic Tournament was held yesterday with forty-eight teams from TN, GA, KY, AL, and SC. Thanks for a lively day of competition. The top teams are listed below:

1. Dorman I
2. Danville
Semifinalists: Chattahoochee, Dunbar I
Quarterfinalists: Dorman II, James Island, Johnson Central I, MLK I

Congratulations to all teams! We hope to see you next year. RRummage