2019 Team Illinois Tryouts

Dormant threads from the high school sections are preserved here.
TylerV
Wakka

2019 Team Illinois Tryouts

Post by TylerV »

The IHSSBCA will be hosting Team Illinois Tryouts on the day after NAQT State, Sunday, February 24th at the University of Illinois at Urbana-Champaign.

Interested parties should fill out this form: https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIp ... sp=sf_link

Further information will be posted to this thread, and emailed out to the players who have signed up, when details are finalized.

As a special note, unlike previous years, there are unlikely to be additional tryouts besides the one at UIUC so players are encouraged to make it if possible.

If you have any questions please contact me at the email provided both on my profile and contained in the form itself.
Tyler Vaughan
UW-Platteville, Rock Valley, UIUC 2014-2017
Southern New Hampshire University 2020 - ?

"God the automatic cat feeder might be the best invention ever" - Brad McLain
tmerc10
Kimahri

Re: 2019 Team Illinois Tryouts

Post by tmerc10 »

For people in northern Illinois it's really tough to get to Champaign for this, especially on a Sunday. I know that NAQT State is the day before, but I will be driving back to Hinsdale that night with my team and am not really in a position to drive back the next day. I think many of the top players in Illinois would also appreciate if there was another option in the Chicagoland area, as that is where most of the top schools are concentrated.
Thomas Mercurio

Hinsdale Central '20
TylerV
Wakka

Re: 2019 Team Illinois Tryouts

Post by TylerV »

As someone from northern Illinois who will be getting to Champaign for this, I understand the difficulty and an attempt will be made to host a tryout somewhere in the Chicago-area. However, the point of the original statement was to reflect the reality of the situation.

If a Chicago-site does materialize, an update will be posted in this thread as well as sent out to those who have filled out the form.
Tyler Vaughan
UW-Platteville, Rock Valley, UIUC 2014-2017
Southern New Hampshire University 2020 - ?

"God the automatic cat feeder might be the best invention ever" - Brad McLain