Dormant threads from the high school sections are preserved here.
- Posts: 22
- Joined: Fri Apr 01, 2005 11:27 pm
- Location: Savannah, MO
Just curious. What are all of your team records (if you keep track of that sort of thing)?
Last edited by DavidH
on Sun Apr 17, 2005 10:39 am, edited 1 time in total.
- Posts: 3733
- Joined: Tue Nov 16, 2004 11:43 am
- Posts: 634
- Joined: Mon Jun 16, 2003 11:00 am
- Location: Pasadena, CA
Welcome to Simbabwe, where the property is already owned and the houses built and you compete to burn and dispossess them. Compete with Robert Mugabe, Canaan Banana, Cecil Rhodes and Sir Godfrey Huggins to earn a place on the all-time EU travel ban list!
- Posts: 365
- Joined: Sat Apr 26, 2003 3:53 pm
- Location: Tipp City, OH/South Central LA
Ohio only: 63-9
I do not care much for large yellow Avians.
- Posts: 431
- Joined: Fri May 02, 2003 3:59 pm
- Location: Garfield Heights, Ohio
Garfield Heights: 65-12
Ohio only: 63-10
Ohio only not named Copley: 62-5
Kent State '06 - Boise State '10
Former Coach, Garfield Hts (OH) (2001-2008)
Coach, Eastlake North HS (OH) (2015-)
"I'd sooner fail than not be among the greatest." - John Keats
- Posts: 210
- Joined: Wed Apr 23, 2003 7:01 pm
- Location: Where the wind comes sweeping down the plain
Alabama School of Fine Arts: 55-13
David John Gagne,
University of Oklahoma
- Posts: 2174
- Joined: Thu Feb 12, 2004 2:12 am
- Location: Alabama
Brindlee Mountain: 123-25
Last edited by quizbowllee
on Tue May 10, 2005 3:44 pm, edited 1 time in total.
AP English Teacher
Quiz Bowl Coach
West Point High School
Jeremy Gibbs Lemma
- Posts: 370
- Joined: Sat Apr 02, 2005 6:49 pm
- Location: Kirksville, Missouri
Notre Dame Cape Girardeau: 45-3 (not sure on the win total exactly but I know it's three losses ..... take into account that we play a lot of really easy teams)
David, I looked at the MSHSAA book thingy and it looks like we get to play you in the morning at state assuming we both make it ..... JOY
. I think the goal will be to do better against you guys than last year ... .I think we're in the record books for biggest loss :P.