Truman Bowl (March 26, 2011)

Dormant threads from the high school sections are preserved here.
JMAC the Chef
Lulu

Truman Bowl (March 26, 2011)

Post by JMAC the Chef »

I am pleased to announce that Truman State University in Kirksville, Missouri will be hosting its now annual high-school tournament. The tournament will take place March 26th and will ideally begin at or around 9:30 (subject to slight changes). The packets will be the "standard" 20 questions with three part, ten point bonuses. Negs per usual will be enforced at -5, but there will not be any powers. Actual tournament play itself will in all likelihood consist of two divisions featuring "bigger" and "smaller" high schools. This format will take the shape of a round robin and actual tournament size will determine this final formatting. All high-school teams are certainly more than welcome to attend. Actual pricing will be forthcoming within the week. Any questions can be directed to me, either on this forum or at [email protected] I thank you very much for your time and look-forward to your possible attendance.
Jared McNett

Truman State University Class of 2013
TSU Academic Competition Organization President
Wu-Enthusiast

"I believe in God and I certainly believe in the Devil. There's certainly a Devil and he knows my name."- Daniel Johnston