New Guy in Town!

Dormant threads from the high school sections are preserved here.
seanomega
Kimahri

New Guy in Town!

Post by seanomega »

Hello guys! I am a player for a team in the VHSL league and the team i play for is currently ranked 1st in the district and all signs point toward going to regionals. This is the first time the team has gone this far since I've been on the team and i was wondering whats the best way to improve myself? I am already good at Literature, Music, and Art, but I can improve in all catagories. (sorry if this thread belongs somewhere else)

Cheers
Sean "The Team Player"
PennySalem
Lulu

Re: New Guy in Town!

Post by PennySalem »

Look through this forum? There's a discussion on good books for quizbowl and a discussion on ways to get better....
Penny Salem
Novi High School
Charbroil
Auron

Re: New Guy in Town!

Post by Charbroil »

seanomega wrote:Hello guys! I am a player for a team in the VHSL league and the team i play for is currently ranked 1st in the district and all signs point toward going to regionals. This is the first time the team has gone this far since I've been on the team and i was wondering whats the best way to improve myself? I am already good at Literature, Music, and Art, but I can improve in all catagories. (sorry if this thread belongs somewhere else)

Cheers
http://www.hsquizbowl.org/forums/viewto ... f=3&t=8159
Charles Hang
Francis Howell Central '09
St. Charles Community College '14
Washington University in St. Louis '19, 2x (President, 2017-19)

Owner, Olympia Academic Competition Questions, LLC
Question Writer, National Academic Quiz Tournaments, LLC and National History Bee and Bowl