BHSAT HS Open Mirror [July 17th, 2021]

Dormant threads from the high school sections are preserved here.
geetan_madala
Lulu

BHSAT HS Open Mirror [July 17th, 2021]

Post by geetan_madala »

Hello everyone, I am pleased to announce a HS open mirror of BHSAT on Saturday, July 17th, 2021. I, Geetan Madala, and Neelesh Raj will serve as the Tournament Directors of this event. This tournament will be played on a dedicated Discord server; more info will be sent out later.

Date and Time
The tournament will take place on Saturday, July 17th, 2021. The tournament will start at 10 AM CST and end at approximately 6 PM CST.

Questions and Format
We will be running the tournament on BHSAT, a high school regs+ difficulty question set. This event will be run on both tossups and bonuses.

Teams and Eligibility
This tournament is open meaning that a team's players don't have to attend the same school. In addition, members of this year’s graduating class (2021) can play as well. At the moment, we don't have a field cap.

Registration and Fees
If you are interested in registering a team, please fill out this form or email [email protected] with your team name, roster(this does not have to be final), an email contact, and any other notes. The price for a team in this event is $65

Payment Methods
Payment is prefered to be done via Venmo or Paypal. If you would like to pay through a different method, please contact us or add it to the Notes section of your registration.
Venmo: @Geetan-Madala
Paypal: [email protected]

Staffers
Staffers will be paid $25 for the day. If you are interested in staffing, fill out this form.

Cheating and Misconduct
All players, spectators, and coaches must adhere to the PACE Code of Conduct. All instances of cheating and/or misconduct will be dealt seriously by the tournament staff. Additionally, we reserve the right to report anyone to local and national quizbowl organizations.
Geetan Madala
President/Founder - Wakeland Quiz Bowl
c/o '23
geetan_madala
Lulu

Re: BHSAT HS Open Mirror [July 17th, 2021]

Post by geetan_madala »

The team formation spreadsheet can be found here.

Please refrain from vandalizing the sheet and keep in mind that this is an unofficial registration as you will need to fill out the form above if you want to officially register your team. Additionally, I forgot to mention this in the original post but a team can only have up to 4 players.
Geetan Madala
c/o '23
geetan_madala
Lulu

Re: BHSAT HS Open Mirror [July 17th, 2021]

Post by geetan_madala »

I plan to close the field on Thursday (7/15) 10 PM CST so get your registrations in ASAP. Additionally, the field cap for this event will be 18 teams.
Geetan Madala
c/o '23