Scobol Solo Online [HS]

Dormant threads from the high school sections are preserved here.
QuestionCactus
Lulu

Scobol Solo Online [HS]

Post by QuestionCactus »

This is a solo tournament scheduled for May 17th, 2020. Contact arjun [dot] panickssery [at gmail.com] for any questions. It is open to all players in high school or younger.

Question Set

Scobol Solo Online will be run on Scobol Solo. The editors, writing teams, and category distribution can be found at the link.

Format

This is a solo tournament. Games are one-on-one and consist of twenty tossups.

The tournament will begin promptly at 11:00am EDT. All teams will be guaranteed 7 prelim games and the top players will play a longer final.

Registration

Register by filling out the following form: https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIp ... w/viewform

The entry fee is $25 through Venmo/PayPal (Venmo is preferred).

Players that drop out after 11:00am EDT on May 14th (i.e. 72 hours before the tournament) are still liable for the entire entry fee.

Register to staff by contacting me by email or on Discord. Registrants are not guaranteed the opportunity to staff. Staff will be compensated $20.
Arjun Panickssery (he/his)
President, American Quizbowl League
QuestionCactus
Lulu

Re: Scobol Solo Online [HS]

Post by QuestionCactus »

Arjun Panickssery (he/his)
President, American Quizbowl League
Stained Diviner
Auron

Re: Scobol Solo Online [HS]

Post by Stained Diviner »

If anybody has feedback on the questions, please contact me or join the 2019 Scobol Solo Discussion.
David Reinstein
Head Writer and Editor for Scobol Solo, Masonics, and IESA; TD for Scobol Solo and Reinstein Varsity; IHSSBCA Board Member; IHSSBCA Chair (2004-2014); PACE President (2016-2018)