Search found 2 matches
Search found 2 matches • Page 1 of 1
- Mon Feb 26, 2018 10:30 pm
- Forum: High school area archives
- Topic: QuBIT IV (2/24/18) Lincroft, NJ [FACTS]
- Replies: 10
- Views: 6103
With QuBIT now two days in the past, I would like to offer one final apology to the hosts at High Tech (especially Doug) and to any teams that may have had a subpar experience playing the tournament. As the head editor of FACTS, I could’ve done much more to ensure that the writers, the other editors...
- Mon Oct 03, 2016 1:56 pm
- Forum: College area archives
- Topic: EFT 2016: Specific Question Discussion
- Replies: 63
- Views: 10516
For the art tossup on "skulls", I buzzed on the first clue about Dali's "The Face of War" and said 'masks'. I don't think it's clear in that painting that the nested figures are skulls--I feel like both 'masks' and 'faces' could be acceptable answers. Regardless, I really liked t...