Chicago Open Date Poll

Old college threads.
Ike
Auron

Chicago Open Date Poll

Post by Ike »

Pretty self-explanatory - just include your full name and all the dates which you are available to attend. I will obviously have to coordinate with Chicago on the scheduling, so it's not necessarily the case that the most popular date will be the one that actually happens.

Form

Stay tuned for an announcement soon!
Ike
UIUC 13
Ike
Auron

Re: Chicago Open Date Poll

Post by Ike »

Don't forget to include your full name when you fill out these polls. The announcement for Chicago Open will go out soon, but I'll keep this poll open for a while longer.

Ike
Ike
UIUC 13
Ike
Auron

Post by Ike »

July 22nd is the most popular date for Chicago Open, so we're rolling with that. Unless I am mistaken, the only event on the docket besides Chicago Open proper is Auroni's literature tournament. Please post here if you wish for your event to be added to the docket on Sunday.
Ike
UIUC 13
Jem Casey
Wakka

Post by Jem Casey »

Ike wrote:July 22nd is the most popular date for Chicago Open, so we're rolling with that. Unless I am mistaken, the only event on the docket besides Chicago Open proper is Auroni's literature tournament. Please post here if you wish for your event to be added to the docket on Sunday.
Sarang Yeola and I are writing a visual arts tournament for this. A full announcement will be up soon-ish.
Jordan Brownstein
UMD '17
gyre and gimble
Yuna

Post by gyre and gimble »

Jem Casey wrote:
Ike wrote:July 22nd is the most popular date for Chicago Open, so we're rolling with that. Unless I am mistaken, the only event on the docket besides Chicago Open proper is Auroni's literature tournament. Please post here if you wish for your event to be added to the docket on Sunday.
Sarang Yeola and I are writing a visual arts tournament for this. A full announcement will be up soon-ish.
Damn! The one year I can't make CO this happens.
Stephen Liu
Torrey Pines '10
Harvard '14
Stanford '17